You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

permanent camo for the Cleveland

13 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
4,259 posts
12,279 battles

Is it worth spending the 1000 doubloons for the permanent camo?

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
2 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Yes. You will get T6 perma-camo for the Pensacola and T8 perma-camo for the T8 Cleveland, all for 1k doubloons.

• Cool 2

Members
523 posts
7,725 battles

I bought it.  Not really sure if the t8 Cleveland will be good, but for only 1k doubloon?  Worth a shot.

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
8 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

If you spend 3k on New Orleans perma-camo, you will get T7 New Orleans perma-camo and T8 Baltimore perma-camo. 5k worth of perma-camo for 3k.

[PNP]
Members
448 posts
3,900 battles

I bought it as well. I highly recommend it due to the bargain price. You are paying 1k dubs for the price of another 1k dub Pensacola perma camo plus another 3k dub camo value of the new T8 cleve. Its a good benefit all around. If you have spare dubs floating around, then go for it.   

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,146 posts

For S&G I bought the Cleve camo... but as I wanted to know how it all sussed out... I print screened my ships, my commanders and the ship modules. I can the try to do the math using their logic after the update tomorrow. 

Should be fun. 

[TDRB]
Members
4,259 posts
12,279 battles

Yes. You will get T6 perma-camo for the Pensacola and T8 perma-camo for the T8 Cleveland, all for 1k doubloons

I did get the permanent camo. I'm thinking the 10% post battle service cost savings will make it worth it price.

Members
6,014 posts
6,965 battles

I bought Cleveland's permanent camo during golden week, for 500 doubloons. I'll be getting a 1000 doubloon T6 Pensacola camo and a 3000 doubloon T8 Cleveland camo for 500 doubloons. Quite the steal.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[QNA]
Beta Testers
1,410 posts

how does the current standard t8 permacammo compare to the earnable starsnstripes for the cleveland next month?

[TBW]
Members
9,548 posts
16,311 battles
14 minutes ago, Dareios said:

how does the current standard t8 permacammo compare to the earnable starsnstripes for the cleveland next month?

I believe they offer the same bonus's. If I remember the PT right that is.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
13 minutes ago, Dareios said:

It doesn’t look like a drunk clown told to “America the **** our that boat” designed it?

[QNA]
Beta Testers
1,410 posts
1 minute ago, galspanic said:

It doesn’t look like a drunk clown told to “America the **** our that boat” designed it?

lol.

however as I am a big fan of my 'Russia AF' and 'Cpt Nemo' cammo, this does not exactly dissuade me.

[WOLF6]
Members
775 posts
5,132 battles
57 minutes ago, Dareios said:

Stars ‘N Stripes (the one time use that you’ll get in containers) gets you 125% XP, 75% Commander XP, and 100% Free XP

vs. The standard tier 8 permacamo of just 50% XP

The Freedom camo  for Cleveland gets the same 50% XP as the standard tier 8 permacamo

Edited by wtfovr