Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Don1818

do i get rewards for playing on the test server ?

9 comments in this topic

[SAA]
Members
1 post
9,442 battles

1. I have played this last week or two on the test server. Like I have done so before. In witch I had received gifts for partaking in the fun. But this time I haven't and would like to know weather I will or not ? 2. Do I have to do the hit fast hit hard over again on the regular server? and last but not lease .. Why did I not get a premium 1 day account wile back on regular server in a battle where I have successfully won a battle with 5 stars in the past I won it when I managed   to win with 5 stars?

Just asking LOL ?

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,547 posts
33,562 battles

You get flags for participating and depending on number of battles some camo too.

Takes a few days to issue. You get one set each for Part 1 and Part 2.

Patience.

[LOU1]
Members
4,078 posts
11,282 battles

Usually the Friday after the patch.  You can click on the link in the PT announcement to check if they are available.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
29 minutes ago, Don1818 said:

1. I have played this last week or two on the test server. Like I have done so before. In witch I had received gifts for partaking in the fun. But this time I haven't and would like to know weather I will or not ? 2. Do I have to do the hit fast hit hard over again on the regular server? and last but not lease .. Why did I not get a premium 1 day account wile back on regular server in a battle where I have successfully won a battle with 5 stars in the past I won it when I managed   to win with 5 stars?

Just asking LOL ?

Is reading really that difficult to do?

Members
1,187 posts
6,084 battles
44 minutes ago, Don1818 said:

Just asking LOL ?

You get your PTS rewards after 0.7.5 goes live, and as others have stated and what was in the news release it typically will be the first Friday after the update goes live.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt-075/

You must register your Public Test account with the same email address as your live account to collect your rewards. No exceptions.

You get rewards as codes via email when the update officially hits.

Public Test Rewards are typically enabled the first Friday or weekend after any update. You can expect to see an email after they're issued, or check the reward site. 

[-AVA-]
Members
189 posts
9,628 battles

As stated, the rewards usually drop anywhere from 2-5 days after the update goes on the live server.

Check HERE to collect them but make sure you are logged in first.

Members
126 posts
9,503 battles
On 5/29/2018 at 7:56 PM, alexf24 said:

You get flags for participating and depending on number of battles some camo too.

Takes a few days to issue. You get one set each for Part 1 and Part 2.

Patience.

I completed the US Cruiser collection and the Hit Hard Hit Fast campaign in PTS 0.7.5 part 1.  It wasn't available to do over in part 2; meaning it showed I had completed the collection and finished the final mission of the campaign the first time I logged in to part 2, so I don't know how you could earn the flags and premium day a second time.  I also have not received the rewards and I have checked the PT rewards daily.  We are at the Sunday past part 2.  I'd like to know if we have to wait until next Friday or if others have already received the rewards due them.  (I have filed a ticket with customer support to find out what happened.)

Members
1,187 posts
6,084 battles
33 minutes ago, Pigus_Drunkus_Maximus said:

I completed the US Cruiser collection and the Hit Hard Hit Fast campaign in PTS 0.7.5 part 1.  It wasn't available to do over in part 2; meaning it showed I had completed the collection and finished the final mission of the campaign the first time I logged in to part 2, so I don't know how you could earn the flags and premium day a second time.  I also have not received the rewards and I have checked the PT rewards daily.  We are at the Sunday past part 2.  I'd like to know if we have to wait until next Friday or if others have already received the rewards due them.  (I have filed a ticket with customer support to find out what happened.)

I too participated on the Public Test Server for 0.7.5 for part 1 and 2, and I also have not yet received any emails from WG for the coupons/codes to claim the rewards for participating.

I know the PTS 0.7.5 notes stated we normally receive them on the Friday or weekend after an update goes live; so, I was expecting them this weekend. I also checked the reward site here, https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/ , and no bueno as well. Technically, it is still Sunday and the weekend here in North America; so, maybe the email will be sent out later today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I'll also probably contact customer support and sent in a ticket if I don't see anything by tomorrow, Monday, evening.

Per the 0.7.5 PTS news release - https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt-075/

"You get rewards as codes via email when the update officially hits. Public Test Rewards are typically enabled the first Friday or weekend after any update. You can expect to see an email after they're issued, or check the reward site."

[555]
Members
77 posts
3,314 battles

So the rewards I've earned for the first two rounds of public testing don't come until the next version of the main game ships? I thought it was each new version of the test.

Sign in to follow this