0NutsNBolts0

Question about purchase

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,455 posts
6,947 battles

Hello, I tried to make a purchase using paypal (yes I know) and I clicked on confirm but never received a confirmation or anything.  My bank texted me asking if I recognized the purchase and I said yes. I guess I have to try the purchase again?  I mean I have not received any indication it went through other than my bank text.  Any help would be appreciated.

[AOD_D]
Supertester
219 posts
6,482 battles

I would:

1: check in game to see if you have gotten the product.

2: check paypal to see if it charged you for the product.

3: check wargaming account email for verification and reciept of transaction. 

4: If you did ger charged and did not get the goods within 15 mins of purchase, I would submit a report ticket. They will ask for proof of purchase (email reciept or paypal statement) and will be able to help you... though they can be slow at times be warned.

Hope this helps!

Members
1,455 posts
6,947 battles

Ya no, only indication was my bank asking if I recognized it.  I believe it was rejected, but since I ok'd it maybe it will go through if I order it again.  I will hang tight, but since I never got a confirmation I do not think it went through.  I do not want to wait too long and miss what I am buying.

[BLHK]
Members
558 posts
20 minutes ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

Ya no, only indication was my bank asking if I recognized it.  I believe it was rejected, but since I ok'd it maybe it will go through if I order it again.  I will hang tight, but since I never got a confirmation I do not think it went through.  I do not want to wait too long and miss what I am buying.

That happens a lot. Being a Russian vendor, fraud alarms go of all over the place. My regular credit card gets frozen constantly over purchases from WG.

Mind you while my bank is watching Russia, people are buying pizza in Chicago, coats in Ireland and sexy under clothing in Italy on my cardwith complete immunity :(