Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HoldMyBeer___

[YOLO] Join us for clan battles and a good time!

13 comments in this topic

[Y0L0]
Members
389 posts
12,011 battles

Hello Captains, 

If you are looking for a competitive, clan battle focused, and fun loving group, feel free to message me in game or apply to our clan. Our clan has been around since the clan patch, and after upgrading our size we have a few opening left. Our mission is to help each other become better players in game through joining divisions for randoms, regularly scheduled training sessions, and helpful, constructive conversation on our discord channel. Requirements include: desire to play clan battles, a competitive, good natured spirit, playing Clan Battles at least once per two weeks when they are in session (or let us in charge know why not, no questions asked) and at least 1 t10 ship. We are willing to overlook the t10 requirement if you are are pretty active and are willing to work your way up to one. We also are very cognizant of the fact that some of us have a real life outside of this game and cannot commit lots of time, so feel free to apply if you are a less intense gamer in that regard. 

Our clan is spelled Y zero L zero in case you look us up. 

Peace and happy hunting! 

Edited by HoldMyBeer_

[-N-]
Members
5 posts
4,085 battles

YOLO is a great clan, but HoldMyBeer_, our Glorious Dictator, is very much a dork. Fortunately, the camaraderie of the clan greatly makes up for his lack of social skills. We have lots of fun picking on him for all of his Glorious mistakes. He looks forward to being a guy on a Buffalo, so bring that up if you ever see him in game. 

• Funny 1

[-IRS-]
Members
4 posts
5,074 battles

I am on shore leave, as I am in the three day wait period as I left my old clan for lack of activity.  We were there for the bonuses, but no one wanted to do Clan Wars or have coordinated team efforts.  I would like to try Clan battles and team concepts instead of always playing random battles where it is a free for all.  I have a T10 Kurfurst and would like to join you if you will have me.  My stats are not great but improving.  

[Y0L0]
Members
389 posts
12,011 battles

We currently do not have minimum stats required, but we have not been accepting people that we think would bring our clan down in our performance in clan battles (if that makes sense). One of our core goals is to help each other improve our gameplay, and since we are not a top ranked competitive clan, we can take liberty to add lower players and help them become better if they are willing. If you have at least a t8 ship and are very eager/able to contribute to clan battle play, we usually try to fit in a weaker player with some of our stronger ones so they can coach during those games. Additionally during the offseason we run regular training sessions to help people play better as well. 

Edited by HoldMyBeer_
  • Boring 1

Members
2 posts
3,535 battles

I have the Zao, Shimakaze and the Khabarovsk.  My stats are crap, mostly due to a lot of yolo play in 2016 when i didn't care.  I'm working on increasing my overall ratings and would love to join once my waiting period is over on 7/14. 

HMU.

Edited by Salty_McSaltface

Sign in to follow this