You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Avenge_December_7

So Regarding Campaign Tasks in 0.7.5...

3 comments in this topic

[STW-N]
Members
3,768 posts
8,540 battles

It states "A new “Spotted” ribbon will now be available in the game. The new ribbon will be issued when you spot a ship that is spotted for the first time or gets spotted again after remaining undetected for at least 90 seconds of battle time. Campaign tasks will be adjusted accordingly: the "Be the first to spot X enemy ships" condition will be replaced with the requirement to score X "Spotted" ribbons. Any tasks already in progress before the update goes live will be completed automatically once the update is installed."

Could someone explain to me exactly what this means?

Does "in progress" mean I must already have completed a task partially, or can I just select two-three random campaign tasks that I haven't started at all and have them be automatically completed?

Are the only affected tasks the ones related to spotting, or are all tasks capable of being marked complete?

Is there anything I should do to optimally complete some campaign task(s) or something?

[ARGSY]
Members
17,539 posts
12,191 battles
11 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Could someone explain to me exactly what this means?

I think it means that if you set off in a suitable ship and spot at least the first enemy ship demanded, TONIGHT, that task will be completed for you as one of the benefits accruing from this patch drop.