Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
saundersdiesel

The best game I have ever played, in any ship

17 comments in this topic

[ADOPT]
Members
28 posts
4,246 battles

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but i was really excited and wanted to share. I never get games like this and it is only my third ever Kraken, and its also my highest damage on record by about 30k so I think it was a very good round for me. 

Edited by saundersdiesel
  • Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[TBW]
Members
9,546 posts
16,311 battles

Thought yopu were talking about WOWs in general. Nice game.

[ADOPT]
Members
28 posts
4,246 battles
47 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Thought yopu were talking about WOWs in general. Nice game.

I just changed the title it was a little confusing wasnt it. Thank you for the compliment 

[ADOPT]
Members
28 posts
4,246 battles
5 hours ago, Detemeat said:

Congrats!

Thanks!, if you couldnt tell i was slightly excited about this game. Literally screaming at my PC while it was happening.

[ADOPT]
Members
28 posts
4,246 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

NICE game dude! May RNG always be in your favor!

many lolibotes were sacrificed in the making of this video

3 hours ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Very cool. Good game man. 

Thank you it was a very fun game to play

3 hours ago, SgtSpud said:

Good job!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

What camo was that in the thumbnail? Also, awesome job, 160k is very impressive at tier 6. 

I am not sure which camo it is. I just google searched for a pretty fuso for the thumbnail.

[DARTH]
Members
553 posts
13,821 battles
11 hours ago, saundersdiesel said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but i was really excited and wanted to share. I never get games like this and it is only my third ever Kraken, and its also my highest damage on record by about 30k so I think it was a very good round for me.

Congrats!  It's always exciting when you get a new personal best.  Now go out there and get yourself a Solo Warrior :)

[DUDES]
Members
2,926 posts
5,690 battles

Fuso is a fun ship and one that is usually overlooked.  You ran her really well showing a blend of patience and aggression that is vital in the IJN line of BB play.    I liked your target selection.  You could have "long ranged" that Koni at that first point, and a lot of people would have, but you took the better close option on the BB and not only eliminated the bigger threat to you, but maximized your firepower.  Your utilization of the mountain gaps was top notch.  When I first watched this my initial impression was you were just boot stomping soft targets while being ignored by the other team...aka easy ride.  When I paid attention a little closer I realized you were using your position to maximize opportunity.  You weren't being ignored.  You were placing yourself smartly.    That video could be dissected into a tutorial.

Very well played game.  Congrats.  I forsee many more Krakens in your future if you keep that up.

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig
  • Cool 2

[ADOPT]
Members
28 posts
4,246 battles
13 hours ago, Korval_BB55 said:

Congrats!  It's always exciting when you get a new personal best.  Now go out there and get yourself a Solo Warrior :)

One day i will have a solo warrior and it will be epic. I think it is a long way off tho.

13 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Fuso is a fun ship and one that is usually overlooked.  You ran her really well showing a blend of patience and aggression that is vital in the IJN line of BB play.    I liked your target selection.  You could have "long ranged" that Koni at that first point, and a lot of people would have, but you took the better close option on the BB and not only eliminated the bigger threat to you, but maximized your firepower.  Your utilization of the mountain gaps was top notch.  When I first watched this my initial impression was you were just boot stomping soft targets while being ignored by the other team...aka easy ride.  When I paid attention a little closer I realized you were using your position to maximize opportunity.  You weren't being ignored.  You were placing yourself smartly.    That video could be dissected into a tutorial.

Very well played game.  Congrats.  I forsee many more Krakens in your future if you keep that up.

Thank you for the kind words. I Think most of it came down to luck and RNG. I do always try to help out my team as much as i can as a BB, but most of the time i am left alone to die it seems anymore. 

[DDMAF]
Members
2,557 posts
15,335 battles

Outstanding. The decision to take care of the New Mexico instead of the absolute certain kill you could have had with the Konigsberg was the key to your insane game. Very smart, patient play all around. It's great to hear how excited you were about this even 24 hours later!

[ADOPT]
Members
28 posts
4,246 battles
8 hours ago, legozer said:

Outstanding. The decision to take care of the New Mexico instead of the absolute certain kill you could have had with the Konigsberg was the key to your insane game. Very smart, patient play all around. It's great to hear how excited you were about this even 24 hours later!

Thanks im still kind of excited about it. That or im excited about unlocking the iowa today. 

[DDMAF]
Members
2,557 posts
15,335 battles

I'm never really chuffed about getting into a T9 or 10 ship anymore. T8 is where it's at.

Sign in to follow this