You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chaos_EN2

Old Eyes, and Dumb Luck - AKA the hunt for Tachibana Lima

9 comments in this topic

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles

Well as many of you know, I prefer PvE over PvP, but I am sharing one of my rare Random Games. Well to start this off I have König, that I have been using to try get the Tachibana Lima.

Well while the prices are low I re-bought the Kaiser but did not upgrade her modules or even buy and upgrades. And I was planning not to play her until I could afford all the upgrades.

Well the wife need some help in the kitchen, so I leave my port open and go help her, but I was remembering that I had to get my König ready for Random .

So when I was done I sat back down and still thinking about the Konig, I bought her camo, and  Premium Damage Control. And jumped in a Random Game, and low and behold I am in a Tier IV match, YES! I am thinking my Konig is going to be the Top Dog in the game.

Then I realize I was in my non upgraded - stock Kaiser:Smile_facepalm: with a zero point Captain, well I fulling expecting to be sunk in the first few seconds of the game, but I ended up surviving, and getting First Blood and Devastating Strike (light cruiser going broadside to me), and please do not get me wrong I am not saying I am great or anything like that, in fact the next two matches we lost.

Just thought it was funny.:cap_haloween:

That's why I am posting it in off topic.

shot-18.05.29_02.25.56-0865.jpg

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
6,690 posts

So I got the Tachibana Lima in the alt account.  Stuck the 6 point captain onto the Hosho.

Did the 200K credit transfer thing.  I trained it on the Ishizuchi and Mutsu (using up the 100%) so I only have about 1K to go.

It's set for CV skills.  And so the spotter plane on the Mutsu shot down two fighters...  lol

Like I always say, it seems the captain points and flags bring malfunctions into play.

Edited by AVR_Project

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
4 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

6B2KxB1.jpg

LOL:cap_haloween:I wish it was planned LOL:cap_haloween:

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Never argue with success.

Success well maybe. A lot of old dumb luck as well.:Smile_honoring:

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
19 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Well sometimes success just stays out of our reach, up to 6 wins out of 15. But sometimes the odds get you - Three BBs and CV after you it is hard to pull it off got to overconfident in my Konig, should of waited for my team mate in the Orion - but that's how you learn, by making mistakes. shot-18_05.30_03_43.56-0208.thumb.jpg.e7a70b6244311cfb04e9a05fa961768c.jpg

shot-18.05.30_03.43.54-0458.jpg

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
1 minute ago, WolfofWarship said:

That is some serious luck! Way to go @Chaos_EN2

Thank you, Wolf you got to love the German BBs they take one heck of a beating, one of those citadels was on the Red Wyoming. I think if the CVs had not been in game I might of gotten more, (AND NO I am not knocking CVs), trying to dodge in-coming shells, bombs and torpedoes from four different foes is a little hard. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1