Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Enjoy yourself

18 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
Members
440 posts
9,831 battles

What ship do you have the most fun playing? You don't have to be particularly good in it but you play it because it's a blast and you don't have to be a try hard all the time. For me it's the Nelson, love that ship. Speaking of the Nelson does anyone use HE sparingly while playing it and use AP most of the time?

[WOSV]
Members
584 posts
3,412 battles

My favorite ship? That's kinda tough. I've really been liking my premium Germans Prinz Eugen and Z-39

The ship I have the most fun in? V-25. Without question. It's dirty as all heck and ruthlessly and brutally curb-stomps everything it sees, so I play it sparingly. But when I do, it's to blow off steam and laugh my butt off with my buddies. Never a dull moment in the Jousting Destroyer (or the World's Biggest Torpedo if you screw up the Joust).

[--K--]
Members
5,327 posts
16,612 battles

Any ship with A Lot of Guns and the faster they fire the better.

jmG5Y1M.gif

[WOLF3]
Members
1,955 posts
7,085 battles

I really like my USS Mickey K, aka Mikhael Kutozov.

I fire AP most of the time with my Nelson too.  It's also high on my "like 'em a lot" ship list.

CS

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Probably Musashi or Alsace?

I rotate between them as what I play, hard to really make definite.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,083 posts
5,207 battles
55 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

I really like my USS Mickey K, aka Mikhael Kutozov.

I fire AP most of the time with my Nelson too.  It's also high on my "like 'em a lot" ship list.

CS

Kutuzov is also very fun. 

While she can't really carry games, I tend to do decent in her as long as the enemies are paying attention to somebody else and I'm hiding in smoke :fish_haloween:.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
1,955 posts
7,085 battles
3 hours ago, Battlecruiser_Yavuz said:

Kutuzov is also very fun. 

While she can't really carry games, I tend to do decent in her as long as the enemies are paying attention to somebody else and I'm hiding in smoke :fish_haloween:.

Priority Target is a must.  As soon as I see more than 2 enemies targeting me, pop,pop,pop goes the smoke!

[PVE]
Members
968 posts
7,825 battles

De Grasse and Myoko are probably my favorites and Mogami is up there. I have been having some good fun in Izumo though.

[O_O]
Members
6,136 posts
14,126 battles

T6 Cleveland, Belfast, Kutuzov, Arizona, Clemson, Kamikaze R, Fiji, Scharnhorst.

Picking one is not possible.

Members
1,303 posts
22,279 battles

Hmmm.....

qtVh5F3.png

...though I must admit, Omaha, Umikaze, and Emile Bertin are close seconds in fun...

Edited by theLaalaa

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,146 posts

My favorite ship changes every couple of weeks... so rather than have one favorite, i have a group... which ship to play depends on the current reward campaigns/missions/etc. from WoWS too... 

I generally start the day with a BB because I'm still half asleep. I like to play no more than three missions before going to work; it's fun with coffee and cereal. First out is usually the Guilio because she is so willing to squish grapes into whine. I might then take out my new Charlie M as the guns and HE are phenomenal. I'll try to wrap up the morning with a Kami R run. No explanation needed for the Kami R. 

Evenings, out come the Montana, GK and Yamato - because I spent a whole lot of time to grind them out, although the Yammy benefitted from a pile of free xp. Not surprisingly, that's also the order as to my preferences. 'Bama is pretty darn good too. 

The Tirpitz is in there too... but even though I "know" nothing has changed about her within the past few months, she just doesn't play the way she did before ranked... as if some of her parameters (server side) were tweaked to reduce her performances due to Ranked battles. Weird it is... can't put my finger on it but she just doesn't seem to play the way she used to play for me. 

I like the French cruiser line so much so that when switching to the Moskva, the Moskva feels like a turtle crawling in mud. The Charlie M guns deliver consistent, high-value HE damage reminiscent of the top RN BB's... it's a nice chunk of damage from a cruiser. 

I'm realizing now this is like picking a favorite color... you know all the colors you would not call your favorite, but choosing only one would be very difficult. 

Sign in to follow this