Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Halonut24

V-25: So much fun it should be illegal

15 comments in this topic

[WOSV]
Members
584 posts
3,412 battles

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? This ship is just unfair. But, dangit if it's not the funniest ship you'll ever play. I did all this with a 0 point stock captain, by the way.

On one hand, it's seal clubbing. On the other, it's hilarious. YOLO-ing straight into any enemy and killing them almost every time is just beyond funny.

The proper way to play this ship is without any form of high-level thought. Just YOLO. Don't do what the dirty seal-clubber in Jingles' video does. Just run face first into anything alone or remotely alone. Works every time.

Oh, and one more thing. Do it in full divisions. Endless laughter.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll take a shower. This ship is a little dirty...

5b0caf8cd3b47_V-25Krakenpost-death.thumb.jpg.79e653d1291a81387e828324e1bf28cd.jpg

5b0caf9117d3a_V-25KrakenEndscreen.thumb.jpg.8cb6d92aeb4acd3ea531efe125c31fd4.jpg

5b0caf96621ce_V-25Krakendetailedrpt.thumb.jpg.690d65195a62b3afd6a9406f7a93953d.jpg

[RKLES]
Members
11,803 posts
13,398 battles

Yeah I like using that ship from time to time and I confess my Captain is not exactly a 0 point Captain, more like an 8-10 point Captain.

[INTEL]
Members
12,148 posts
33,707 battles

We had a lot of fun jousting with it in the training room. Everyone gets a V-25, and then it is battle royale until the last one left wins. The kicker is, you can only kill the others with torps. 

[TBW]
Members
9,548 posts
16,311 battles

I don't think you need to redact the names unless you are pointing out how crappy or how rude or in some way shaming someone. Results pages are just results pages unless you are stating something derogatory about some one in them. Fun it is though nice work.

21 minutes ago, Halonut24 said:

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? This ship is just unfair. But, dangit if it's not the funniest ship you'll ever play. I did all this with a 0 point stock captain, by the way.

5b0caf96621ce_V-25Krakendetailedrpt.thumb.jpg.690d65195a62b3afd6a9406f7a93953d.jpg

[WOSV]
Members
584 posts
3,412 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

I don't think you need to redact the names unless you are pointing out how crappy or how rude or in some way shaming someone. Results pages are just results pages unless you are stating something derogatory about some one in them. Fun it is though nice work.

I take no chances.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
9,548 posts
16,311 battles
Just now, Halonut24 said:

I take no chances.

Ah, better safe than sorry, gotcha.

[WOLF8]
Members
6,602 posts
5,801 battles

Hamelin and V-25 are my go-to ships if I ever accidentally become a pink. They're such fun ships to play, lol.

[RLGN]
Members
13,300 posts
23,198 battles
51 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah I like using that ship from time to time and I confess my Captain is not exactly a 0 point Captain, more like an 8-10 point Captain.

You’ll get no guff from me about that.

Checked recently how much it would take to boost my current Bogue captain (was at 15 points,) to 19 points; went back later and he was...

...guess I unthinkingly clicked on ‘accept.’

My current Langley captain is 17 points...

(mind you, my last 700 or so games in those two were in Co-op; so not really Mitch in the way of clubbing.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[ARGSY]
Members
17,539 posts
12,181 battles
8 hours ago, Halonut24 said:

I take no chances.

Understood, but it seems a shame to deny them their public place as part of the V-25 legend! :Smile_teethhappy:

[4HIM]
Members
2,856 posts
10,785 battles

I saw someone (was it Lord_Zath?) who did an event where two groups of them raced around an island.  One group went clockwise, the other CCW.  Only used torps.  WG should make that a special 'event' or scenario.  Wouldn't need big rewards.  It would be a hoot to get a mass of V-25's and do this.

Ah, here it is.

Alpha Tester
937 posts
7,720 battles

It is mega fun.  Also I am of the mind that high tier frontal torps could work in this game, IF they were used on the IX and X German light cruisers.

As for me I will keep playing V-25.  It is too fun to stop.  The Tier II Pyongyang isn’t nearly as glorious.

[ARGSY]
Members
17,539 posts
12,181 battles
7 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Only used torps

More to the point, ONLY the forward facing launchers.

LWM brought a large carrier to use as the finishing line. "Ram me to win", she said when the requisite number of laps had been completed, and the comments which follow in chat are priceless.

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,322 battles
17 hours ago, Taichunger said:

We had a lot of fun jousting with it in the training room. Everyone gets a V-25, and then it is battle royale until the last one left wins. The kicker is, you can only kill the others with torps. 

Funny that you say that.  My WoT console clan does the same thing in Pz I C's. 

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles
8 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

I saw someone (was it Lord_Zath?) who did an event where two groups of them raced around an island.  One group went clockwise, the other CCW.  Only used torps.  WG should make that a special 'event' or scenario.  Wouldn't need big rewards.  It would be a hoot to get a mass of V-25's and do this.

Ah, here it is.

That sounds like a fun idea!

Sign in to follow this