Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jokr29

Nation qualities

5 comments in this topic

[SDU]
Members
7 posts
922 battles

Is there a guide or something that explains what nations are known for or what theyre good at?  Such as American being jack of all trades or what not? Im just trying to figure out what nations to try out in the beginning, and later as I progress. Thanx

Members
182 posts
740 battles
19 minutes ago, jokr29 said:

Is there a guide or something that explains what nations are known for or what theyre good at?  Such as American being jack of all trades or what not? Im just trying to figure out what nations to try out in the beginning, and later as I progress. Thanx

Just do the usa line up to your free texas and voila instant happiness as the texas is godly.

[TBW]
Members
6,977 posts
12,911 battles
49 minutes ago, jokr29 said:

YouTube is your guide. Did you use an invite a friend code? If not this may still be able to help you with a couple of premium ships and stuff.

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/xxEVbe1

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles

Thanks for the information guys and for offering to help answer the op's question.

I agree, you can find a lot of information on Youtube. Feel free to look at Reddit and the forum as well. Here are two helpful posts, though some of the information may be outdated.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this