Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MajorHavoc

High Salt Advisory

11 comments in this topic

Members
511 posts
23,080 battles

Extreme levels of sodium enriched potatoes have been seen on every map since early morning EST.  Those with allergies or thin skin are advised to stay outdoors or do chores this weekend, or perhaps try Wildstar.  When encountered, all steps to attempt to ignore should be taken.  Avoid eye contact, muffled giggling is ok.  Retorts such as "I love you" or "You mad bro" have been known to incite team killing, it's up to you whether you want to embarrass and fine the offenders in this way, so do so at your own risk.  As always, play how you want, not how some random pleb suggests.  Please only report the worst offenders.  Happy hunting! 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[JUICE]
Members
824 posts
6,375 battles

Thank you for this public service announcement. I have been advised by my doctor to lower my intake of salt to help with my blood pressure.

Ranked spiked my blood pressure enough and almost cost me a monitor. lol!:Smile-angry:

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

Oh come on dude we are sailors and sailors be sailors

[LEGIT]
Members
1,861 posts
26,311 battles

Well, the tubers are going to love the four new game modes WG has been talking about.  If they seem tactically challenged by a standard battle mode interfering with the lemming march of doom, wait 'til these new modes arrive. 

The salt concentration will rise to flash precipitation levels.  Unseen in WOW until then, ships will find themselves entombed in a sea of mushy salt as the predictable chemistry unfolds.  Unable to move, said ships will descend to a level of invective scarcely envisioned by any of the participants.  Servers will crash.  This will support an infinitely robust feed back loop of disgust that that will send ripples through the WG universe.  

Edited by slokill_1

Members
511 posts
23,080 battles
13 minutes ago, BenSinkin said:

Ohh Wildstar, the tragedy of my dreamed-for mmorpg.  So sad

Come play!  Needs more people.  The reason i mentioned it is the community doesn't put up with much crying.

Edited by MajorHavoc

[DIEBL]
Members
564 posts
6,609 battles
4 hours ago, MajorHavoc said:

Come play!  Needs more people.  The reason i mentioned it is the community doesn't put up with much crying.

Hrrrmmmm, just started vasectomy recuperation so think I may go ahead and update and give it a shot this week.  Here’s hopin!

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
861 posts
8,081 battles

Come now, i feel like some BBQ pork and need lots of salt with that. Put up the HE and the salt flows!

Sign in to follow this