Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mobryan

Yamamoto/Bismark crates in Prem Shop?

3 comments in this topic

[S0L0]
Members
1,322 posts
6,574 battles

Coming back into the game after a year+ break, and I've got a question about the Yamamoto and Bismark crates in the shop.

What are they exactly? Regular containers, all super containers, Santa-crate like "better than average with a chance of super" ???

I see there is a Yamamoto campaign now, but I must have missed the Bismark one.

I've got a little extra $ and feel like gambling, I guess :Smile_coin:

Matt

[PVE]
Members
9,333 posts
16,577 battles
5 minutes ago, mobryan said:

Coming back into the game after a year+ break, and I've got a question about the Yamamoto and Bismark crates in the shop.

What are they exactly? Regular containers, all super containers, Santa-crate like "better than average with a chance of super" ???

I see there is a Yamamoto campaign now, but I must have missed the Bismark one.

I've got a little extra $ and feel like gambling, I guess :Smile_coin:

Matt

They both give collection pieces towards the respective campaigns. The Yamamoto one allows you to change colors on some Japanese camos, mount 2 flags on a Japanese ship, and something else as I recall (a flag maybe?) once it is complete. It does NOT give you Yamamoto himself though. You have to do all the mission tasks for that. The Bismarck containers give collection pieces that once complete gives you 2 special Bismarck camo's.

Both containers also include the awesome Dragon flags. Yamamoto containers give 1 set and Bismarck gives either 2 sets or 1 set and then some really good Hunter camo. Actual # of flags received is about the same for the containers as the # given is different for each. You also get an occasional double the # in a set of flags which is nice. Both crates are good value for the flags and camo alone even if you don't need the collection pieces.

If you are done with the collections each duplicate gives you like 15,000 credits.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Members
1,322 posts
6,574 battles

No chance of ship or gold, though? Bummer.

On the other hand, I could use a whole pile of Dragon flags, approaching the 18pt wall on a few captains, and I'll need to train up a new one when the Argentine boat gets here...

Thanks, Thunder.

Matt

Sign in to follow this