You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
battle100

credits

9 comments in this topic

Members
43 posts

I'm not receiving the credits from battles it's subtracting credits from me after every battle instead of adding it's not a whole lot at tier 8 but I have checked service cost and compared to the winnings and and I'm getting money taken away when it should be adding to my total

[-WTP-]
Members
740 posts
3,578 battles

Try using flags or camos, or premium accounts. They can either add extra credits to your earnings, or reduce your service cost.

• Boring 1

[HINON]
Members
10,089 posts

Repair costs increase the higher tier you go. This is to encourage purchasing premium time and permanent camos etc since this is a FTP game. You can run some ships at a lower tier to earn more credits, also improving your performance will help you earn more along with running scenarios, or buying premium time etc.

• Boring 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,874 posts

Are you playing in Co-Op?

Running premium consumables?

You have to actually do decent damage to make money.

• Boring 1

[INTEL]
Members
6,892 posts
27,614 battles

Flags, camos, Premium as said. One more: being member of a Clan gets you some more cost discounts per battle.

• Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,471 posts
10,162 battles

Premium consumables paid for with credits on automatic resupply will eat up profit in a hurry.

• Boring 1

[TBW]
Members
6,963 posts
12,890 battles
1 hour ago, battle100 said:

I'm not receiving the credits from battles it's subtracting credits from me after every battle instead of adding it's not a whole lot at tier 8 but I have checked service cost and compared to the winnings and and I'm getting money taken away when it should be adding to my total

You are receiving credits or it would be more than just a little deficit each game. Try capping and defending bases, shoot at more destroyers and watch some videos on how to, I was going to say make more credits, but decided to say how to everything. Premium camo might help swing the credits in the right direction.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=world+of+warships+how

Members
43 posts

there has been deficits on some battles because I didn't have a good battle but when I was having good battles and should be receiving more credits it wasn't adding up

[WOLF5]
Members
619 posts
22,122 battles

At T-VIII, without any discounts (flags/clan/bonus camo), your service cost is going to be 75,000 for a tech tree ship. On top of that is ammo resupply cost. The more main battery shells/torpedos you use, the higher this cost is. If you run premium consumables, each of those is either 15 doubloons or 22,500 credits. 

So at T-VIII, it's going to cost you 120,000 to enter a battle with 2 premium consumables (for example damage con and repair party) without running any credit bonus/reduction camo or flags. If you shoot, it's even higher. If you're not earning at least 150-160k, you're going to lose credits without having some sort of credit camo/flag/clan bonus.