Sign in to follow this  
maiingun

MAC mouse question

5 comments in this topic

Members
39 posts
3,819 battles

Just moved to a new iMac.   Got this game and WOT working, although, only in the lowest setting for graphics.  :(      Anyhow, dumb question time.

What do you Mac guys use for a mouse?  I find I have the iMac mouse for WOW.   Find I hate it for almost anything I do.   I have large hand (take XL gloves, if you get the picture) and trying to use that small iMac mouse is a total PITA.  On my PC, I always used big gaming mice, and I found those mice great for other none gaming programs.     Any advice on a good gaming  mouse for the iMac?  thanks in advance

[5IN]
Members
102 posts
18,721 battles

I use a wired Razer mouse and a gaming key pad Their software seems to work well 

[USAGI]
Members
146 posts
2,503 battles

A bit of warning regarding Macs and WoWS; it runs terribly on Macs. Because of various problems with compatibly, WoWS is incredibly crash prone and buggy, as well as your aforementioned reduced settings. If you still have your PC, use that for this game. Macs are wonderful for everything else, but make poor gaming platforms. As for a mouse, I personally use the one with the track pad-like top, but I suspect that's what you have, or is in the same size range. 

[5IN]
Members
102 posts
18,721 battles
2 hours ago, CRGKevin said:

A bit of warning regarding Macs and WoWS; it runs terribly on Macs. Because of various problems with compatibly, WoWS is incredibly crash prone and buggy, as well as your aforementioned reduced settings. If you still have your PC, use that for this game. Macs are wonderful for everything else, but make poor gaming platforms. As for a mouse, I personally use the one with the track pad-like top, but I suspect that's what you have, or is in the same size range. 

This is all true, the higher the tier the more often you need to restart to keep from crashing. It seems to be getting worse, I’m giving up, I think I’m just going to buy a pc just for games. 

Edited by TAM_OH

Members
39 posts
3,819 battles

After some searching, I have found a very good wired, gaming mouse.      The DLAND Zelotes T90 Professional - just google it.  Amazon in both USA and Canada has it.  Around twenty bucks - $18 US or $21 Cdn.     Very good mouse, works good with WOW, WOT and my photo editing programs.    If you want a good wireless mouse, sorry, cannot help you.   But a good, wired mouse totally compatable with the iMac, this is it.   Just be aware it is NOT advertised as being Mac compatable, I read about it else where.  I am told there are better mice out there possibly, but not for twenty bucks.   Plugs right in, NO special drivers needed or anything like that.  Dunno if i can post links, but here it is:   https://www.amazon.com/Zelotes-T90-Professional-Precision-Compatible/dp/B013JRA01O

Sign in to follow this