You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Relvig

Jumpy ship images

4 comments in this topic

[M_INC]
Members
12 posts
13,021 battles

Ships that get closer than 10 km no longer move smoothly; they now jump spot to spot in quick hops.  My keys do not respond every time.  When I fire guns, some times they simply do not fire, until after several seconds.   Same with torpedoes.   This only just started happening Yesterday, May 18th.  It only happens on enemy ships.

Could this be an internet issue?   I did however play a few games of World of Tanks to see if it affected that game as well.   It did not.  I re-installed World of Warships last night and played again today.  Same effect, nothing changed.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Relvig

[13TH]
Members
4,872 posts
8,401 battles

Lower some game settings, could be internet connection i or computer programs running in the background taking resources,, as I said lowering the game settings graphics from the highest to a lower setting fixed my jumpy game issues

[M_INC]
Members
12 posts
13,021 battles

Already played around with settings.   My shells land, then the damage shows about a second later.  Seems like a lag issue, but I don't experience it in any other game.   Really Weird.

[M_INC]
Members
12 posts
13,021 battles

After getting a new internet box, the problem persists.   This is the only game I have found this issue with.   It makes the game almost unplayable.  There is choppy movement by enemy ships only.  Targeting is also chopping, causing the screen to move with the targeted ship like that.  Shells show hits about a half second after they hit around the target without graphically showing that they hit.  This only started about a week ago.   Very confused.