You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shenennigans

Wargaming is sending me really mixed signals here...

10 comments in this topic

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,339 battles

So I've got this personal assignment to finish a battle in the top two xp earned. Completion criteria: T7 ship, ranked. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME WARGAMING!!?!??

2018-05-18 19_05_23-World of Warships.png

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
4 minutes ago, Shenennigans said:

So I've got this personal assignment to finish a battle in the top two xp earned. Completion criteria: T7 ship, ranked. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME WARGAMING!!?!??

2018-05-18 19_05_23-World of Warships.png

This is asked way too much. Search before you post. Rank 1 is tier 7 so make rank 1.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,442 posts
11,703 battles
Just now, Belyy_Klyk said:

This is asked way too much. Search before you post. Rank 1 is tier 7 so make rank 1.

This

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles

They want you to get to Rank 1 and play in the Super League/League of Sea Wolves.

[PIZZA]
Members
719 posts
8,099 battles
6 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

They want you to improve your reading comprehension. 

And how this is possible? Sprechen Sie deutsch? Pratar du svenska? Vae hönötäkkönä sååmee?(put this to gigle translator) Not everyone is english speaking.

Edited by Finnkax

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,339 battles

Well they put a T10 wall between me, at rank 10, and the rank where it apparently stops being T10. If I had a T10, I'm sure that information would have been relevant to me, and I would have known. So thanks to the single person on the whole thread who wasn't an [edited]. Everyone else can eat a fat one.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,173 battles
41 minutes ago, Shenennigans said:

Well they put a T10 wall between me, at rank 10, and the rank where it apparently stops being T10. If I had a T10, I'm sure that information would have been relevant to me, and I would have known. So thanks to the single person on the whole thread who wasn't an [edited]. Everyone else can eat a fat one.

Wargaming wants people to have a reason to do the godawful grind to tier 10. IMHO there really isn't a reason, high tier game play is boring, stale, and quite expensive. The game is much more fun at lower tiers, heck I stopped grinding ships at tier 8 just so I can do the campaigns. I totally ignore anything higher than that now, don't bother playing my tier 9s at all. Heck I sold the tier 9 German BB I bought without ever playing one game in her. I plan on using free xp to get one tier 10, probably a US DD, maybe the BB and leave it in port with no modules and sporting a one point captain. I want it just to get the annual rewards you get for owning one, nothing else. If I am forced to play it to get rewards, I plan on playing it in PvP only with my one point captain and no modules as I give exactly zero damns about wins, win rates, or the like. I may use a temporary camo on it, probably one of the ones I always sell like type 1 or 2. With almost a half a billion credits banked, I can probably afford to do that a few times to get whatever reward I want. 

• Cool 1

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,339 battles
2 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Wargaming wants people to have a reason to do the godawful grind to tier 10. IMHO there really isn't a reason, high tier game play is boring, stale, and quite expensive. The game is much more fun at lower tiers, heck I stopped grinding ships at tier 8 just so I can do the campaigns. I totally ignore anything higher than that now, don't bother playing my tier 9s at all. Heck I sold the tier 9 German BB I bought without ever playing one game in her. I plan on using free xp to get one tier 10, probably a US DD, maybe the BB and leave it in port with no modules and sporting a one point captain. I want it just to get the annual rewards you get for owning one, nothing else. If I am forced to play it to get rewards, I plan on playing it in PvP only with my one point captain and no modules as I give exactly zero damns about wins, win rates, or the like. I may use a temporary camo on it, probably one of the ones I always sell like type 1 or 2. With almost a half a billion credits banked, I can probably afford to do that a few times to get whatever reward I want. 

Oh no lol. That's not me. I mean I definitely enjoy the 5-7 range the most, but I'm grinding away to get my Des Moines. The Space War event let me play with that and the Mino a bit... I will have both lol.

Members
1,311 posts
501 battles
1 hour ago, Shenennigans said:

maybe read the main page more and find out WHY things are the way they are...
And also it takes ten seconds to google tier 7 super league challenge... and find the answer you took MINUTES to get here... and not get all salty cause people point out the obvious fact that reading is OP here... and then you go and insult them....maybe take the fat one out of your mouth next time before you speak...

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Boring 1