Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CLUCH_CARGO

Frans von Jutland problem

22 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Mission 3 of 4 is not registering any advancement... Does this mean it has to be done in one mission? If that is the case it is IMPOSSIBLE. 

Never mind I didn't see it requires tier 7 or higher MY BAD

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,814 battles
24 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Mission 3 of 4 is not registering any advancement... Does this mean it has to be done in one mission? If that is the case it is IMPOSSIBLE. 

Reading is OP:) sarcasm BTW. Just got off work can't wait to get started. I'll make sure I use a T7 or higher in your honor.

[DNTZ]
Members
218 posts
11,578 battles
30 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I restarted my client and it showed the correct progress.  This may work for you.

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
31 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

i do the same thing all the time.  back-to-back missions that have either a tier or class change requirement.  

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,894 posts
10,708 battles
48 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

It got me too LOL

[RKLES]
Members
7,229 posts
9,013 battles
8 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

It got me too LOL

Yeah surpised me as well and blew my plans for picking up easy Citadels in Scenerio mode.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,364 battles

We had a match together earlier today, @CLUCH_CARGO.  I'm guessing you had your October Revolution out for part one?  I was in Yorck for part three - yummy broadside tier five cruisers in coop, much recommended.

[INTEL]
Members
8,594 posts
25,738 battles

Dont worry, many people missed the fact that it progressed one tier for each task of the mission. 

[CURSE]
Members
29 posts
1,625 battles

And I can't always get into the Jutland thing with coop mode.  I know how to do it, so don't tell me. 

This is an ongoing thing with War-gaming net.  Why is it so hard to click into the game you want, that is my feed back.

I play your competitors game (Gaijin) all the time, at least they can figure out how to tell you exactly how to get into the game you want.

I want Jutland, in coop mode, why is that so hard to make it work?

And, it didn't work in random mode either, nice, hmm, really?

How about this, I pick my ship, I pick my mode (coop, random) I pick whatever event I'm going for, why is that so hard to do?

Edited by Barry100_
more info

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,169 posts
14,605 battles

Was trying out Enterprise in Co-op for the Citadels portion of Mission 3.  Got about 4 Citadel hits with the AP bombs but the mission tracker does not show progress.  Completely restarting the game did not show it being caught up to show proper progress.

Edit:

Musashi wraps up the Citadels and a number of Fires portion of Stage 3.

Conqueror wraps up 1 last Citadel and some fires.

Alsace takes it home with the 500 secondary hits for Stage 4 and most of the Module Incaps.

Saint-Louis finishes up the last few Module Incaps.

Done.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Beta Testers
406 posts
4,805 battles
3 hours ago, Barry100_ said:

And I can't always get into the Jutland thing with coop mode.  I know how to do it, so don't tell me. 

This is an ongoing thing with War-gaming net.  Why is it so hard to click into the game you want, that is my feed back.

I play your competitors game (Gaijin) all the time, at least they can figure out how to tell you exactly how to get into the game you want.

How about this, I pick my ship, I pick my mode (coop, random) I pick whatever event I'm going for, why is that so hard to do?

OK...  You're going to have to explain this in much more detail.  As far as I know in order to get into a match, you pick a ship, pick a battle mode, and then attempt to fulfill the requirements for a given event during the match.  So what exactly is hard about it? 

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles
3 hours ago, Barry100_ said:

?

Jutland mission is a combat mission. You just select your ship, apply the capt you want to the ship, add any flags, camos, or consumables and then choose battle mode (coop), then hit battle.

At the end of the battle you will get credit for any tasks of the mission accomplished. (provided you have completed them with any tier, ship, or other requirements)

The only thing i can figure is you keep going to the mission board and trying to hit "continue mission". That will redo the last ship/capt/battle mode that you just did. Also it will NOT repeat the flag/camo selection unless you are set to resupply.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Jutland Battle is not in game the Jutland Brothers can be. 

Co-Op is just one way to do the Jutland Bros. Missions.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles

Oh, i think i get it now....

Are you expecting the map to be Jutland?

This is just a mission, it takes place on regular map rotations.

@Barry100_

• Cool 1

[5IN]
[5IN]
Members
53 posts
8,193 battles

I had an actual issue with the Franz von Jutland missions...I am actually unable to progress on the citadels requirement. I started today with 5 of the 10 required...and got three of them in a game in my Kutuzov. So, needing 2 more to complete that requirement, I went to battle in my tier 7 Nelson...you can see the result of the game attached. Yet...the mission still says that I have 8 of the 10 that I need. I even played another game in my Missouri, and got 1 citadel, but the mission still says that I have 8 of the 10 I need...and I have already restarted my client a couple of times. I filed a ticket with Wargaming.

shot-18.05.19_10.27.42-0788.jpg

[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,438 battles
17 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah surpised me as well and blew my plans for picking up easy Citadels in Scenerio mode.

I did this same thing.  I took out the Graf Spee and got my ten cits in one scenario.  Then I found out it didn't count.

[CURSE]
Members
29 posts
1,625 battles

I guess I'm upset when it doesn't count, like what happened to the two posters above this.  You think you are going to get credit for something and you don't.

And continue mission, doesn't seem to work for co-op mode, it gives me random, even if the last X missions were co-op.

Edited by Barry100_
additions

[LOS]
Members
564 posts
7,889 battles
On 5/18/2018 at 5:43 PM, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Thanks Clutch!   Glad I read this post!  I would've wasted time using my lower tier 'producers' and cried 'WG [edited]' if I hadn't seen youe thread.  Thanks again!

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,506 battles

I can't get through part 1, I never see any Russian ships. Got the US damage right, making very very slow progress with Russian damage.

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
5 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

I can't get through part 1, I never see any Russian ships. Got the US damage right, making very very slow progress with Russian damage.

do it in CO-OP.  Drive a Russian Boat that way you are guaranteed of seeing at least one BOT Russian Ship.  I did it by bringing my Oktober Revolution into CO-OP.  Lots of HP so you have at some chance of at least getting some chip damage on the BOT Oktober Revolution every match.  

Edited by Dr_Dirt

Sign in to follow this