Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Snaggletooth_713

Complete noob looking for clan

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,607 battles

I have been playing for a couple of weeks. So far, I’m having a blast playing the game, but would like to learn more about strategy, commander skills, etc. I’m 50 years old, and play every day.

So far, I have played every ship in tier 4, and just bought my first tier 5 last night.

For a noob, i’m not doing that bad at the game. I kind of suck at destroyers, but do alright in cruisers and battleships. I seem to do really well in carriers, but I don’t really enjoy playing them.

I’m the kind of guy who would rather be in the middle of the pack on the leader board on the winning side than the highest scoring player on the losing side.

I’m looking for a clan of mature players who care more about winning that getting good statistics, who don’t mind giving a newbie a few pointers on how to improve his game play, and who play often. 

[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
475 posts
11,990 battles

join the Noobs and get XP perks and discounts of all ships tier 5-8

[-TC]
[-TC]
Members
309 posts
1,737 battles

Sounds like Exiles is a place you can call home!

[NGA]
[NGA]
Members
316 posts
4,723 battles

NavyGaming America has an active social clan you can join if you are still finding your feet in the game, and when you're ready we have a competitive branch for Clan Wars and KOTS.

Link to our website.

Sign in to follow this