Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
awesomeartichokes

CC Subscriber give aways.... (yes this is a 'stupid' question)

11 comments in this topic

Members
248 posts
10,396 battles

(BTW: as you can tell I am not a big gamer in general)

O.k. I have seen references to various CCs talking about getting subscriber crates and give aways, etc.

"Stupid question" : How do you "subscribe" to the CCs ... in youtube? or some place else.

Some place the original statement of how to subscribe was explain (or not...).

Note to WG: You will have to repeat old information because there are always people who were not around or missed the original explanation. So for maximum WG benefit please always repeat the full details.

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,892 posts
10,457 battles

You subscribe to them on YouTube, like you would any other channel

Members
248 posts
10,396 battles

thanks... I was wondering because in Flamu's videos he is talking about subscribers and I thought that he might have been referring to twitch, discord, patreon, or some other platform...

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

I am sure it wouldn’t hurt your chances to follow on any site they use (twitter, discord, YouTube, twitch, etc.) but they provide the specifics. 

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,726 posts
4,737 battles

If you're on the main page of their channel, you'll see a big red subscribe button.

BBZM7gv.png

If you're viewing a singular video it's underneath to the right

b7qIDfV.png

But, just because you're subscribed doesn't mean you're in the running for any of the stuff they'll give away.  So far the ones I've seen giving stuff have made other videos explaining how to enter for the stuff.  If you're subbed to them you'll get a fancy notice when a new video goes up and that'll help keep you in the loop on when/how they'll be giving stuff away though. 

1,266 posts
13 battles

After clicking the subscribe button, I always click the bell so that I can get notifications of when new videos are posted. It may be helpful to you if you are truly enjoying their Youtube channel. Also, thanks to everyone who helped out to answer the op's question.

• Cool 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,828 battles
16 hours ago, awesomeartichokes said:

thanks... I was wondering because in Flamu's videos he is talking about subscribers and I thought that he might have been referring to twitch, discord, patreon, or some other platform...

Usually flamu is referring to his discord or his twitch when he speaks about subscribers. As those are his 2 main platforms, the youtube channel is mostly cuts from his twitch stream.

MightyJingles is the opposite, primarily he interacts on youtube, but occasionally he streams on twitch.

They are all a little different.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,124 posts
7,655 battles
18 hours ago, awesomeartichokes said:

"Stupid question" : How do you "subscribe" to the CCs ... in youtube? or some place else.

Read my articles.  The codes will be in there.

• Cool 1

Members
248 posts
10,396 battles
On 5/19/2018 at 7:20 AM, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Read my articles.  The codes will be in there.

All 8000+ ... :-) you produce a lot of good content.... but trolling through so many is a bit overwhelming 

Sign in to follow this