You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wurthless

Lf people to ship with

3 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
988 battles

Hi there.  Ill be honest, im painfully average.  I feel that part of that is that I always play alone, and never have divisions or friends.  I feel with some training, some advice, I could be a lot better and more successful.  My highest ship is the Hindenburg, followed by the edinburgh and gneisau (excluding premiums).  I dont feel im a bad player, i just tend to make decisions based on what I THINK my teamates will do, rather than what they actually do.  I hate being reactive, i prefer to set the tone.  Turns out that doesnt work very well when youre alone.   Anyway, my gamer tag is Wurthless (fitting right?)  feel free to message me in game.  I really feel with some people to show me the ropes, and play together with I could be a much better player.  Also, im 34, just moved back in with parents due to kidney cancer, so i gots time to play, even if they think gaming is the debbil.

Edited by Wurthless

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
24 minutes ago, Wurthless said:

Hi there.  Ill be honest, im painfully average.  I feel that part of that is that I always play alone, and never have divisions or friends.  I feel with some training, some advice, I could be a lot better and more successful.  My highest ship is the Hindenburg, followed by the edinburgh and gneisau (excluding premiums).  I dont feel im a bad player, i just tend to make decisions based on what I THINK my teamates will do, rather than what they actually do.  I hate being reactive, i prefer to set the tone.  Turns out that doesnt work very well when youre alone.   Anyway, my gamer tag is Wurthless (fitting right?)  feel free to message me in game.  I really feel with some people to show me the ropes, and play together with I could be a much better player.  Also, im 34, just moved back in with parents due to kidney cancer, so i gots time to play, even if they think gaming is the debbil.

Feel free to add me. Right now, I mainly play 10:30 or so until 1am ET. I almost always play solo. In a month or so I will be able to play more normal hours and hop on Discord or something. 

Advice though, look at your team and play off of them. Sometimes you have to set the tone or lead the charge but most of the time (statwise) in randoms you want to play off of what your team does. You see a BB broadsiding the enemy? Go ahead and open fire. Your DD is rushing them? They’re going to be firing at him. I’m not saying to use your team as bait but take the opportunities they make mistakes on. Also for me patience caused the biggest change in my win rate.

• Cool 2

Members
2 posts
988 battles

Good call.  Its like im trying to play captain save a ho with my teams.  Ill try alot harder to be more patient.  Ill add you, ill probably be on tonight