You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VooDooKobra

Free WoWs stuff from humble bundle

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
45 posts
343 battles

forgot to mention, this is not a new user thing.  it will ask you if you are a new player or existing account.  i believe it has 2 packages available, i have been playing for a long time and i still got free stuff

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,223 battles

That is cool you got the extras but for most of us existing players you only get the flag. It could be because you at a lower service level that it worked. Anyways congrats on the freebies!

Beta Testers
45 posts
343 battles

ya i just realized existing accounts only get the flag, sorry guys my mistake.  i must have gotten the premium time for something else i did

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,451 posts
3,383 battles

Thank you for letting us know of this generous find.

Although, I must say, the flag is... not very pretty, lol.

I guess I'm gonna stick with muh Steam flag. x)

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,223 battles
8 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Although, I must say, the flag is... not very pretty, lol.

I guess I'm gonna stick with muh Steam flag. x)

Wargaming is hit and miss on flag design. The historical flags always look good as well as have meaning. The other crap they make up are pretty ridiculous looking. The only one they came up with on their own that looks cool, is the one for NA vs EU CC battles a while back. Too bad it has zero meaning to anyone but the participants.... They need to up their flag making game a bit.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,451 posts
3,383 battles
4 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Wargaming is hit and miss on flag design. The historical flags always look good as well as have meaning. The other crap they make up are pretty ridiculous looking. The only one they came up with on their own that looks cool, is the one for NA vs EU CC battles a while back. Too bad it has zero meaning to anyone but the participants.... They need to up their flag making game a bit.

Well, I do like the Steam flag, all of the HSF flags (from the collection), and the "Viva la France" flag from the special French captain missions. I think these look very, very nice. Didn't WG design the Viva la France flag themselves? Or is that one from some place else as well?

Edited by Blorgh2017