Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,937 battles

I feel this is going to be a hard one....Doing the 300 plane requirement from Yamamoto campaign for weeks already  and am at about 260  planes, getting 50 in ten days will be for div players relying on CV matching. No operations are at the tier 8 and above level... Are carriers a thing in coop??

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,347 posts
9,543 battles
1 minute ago, verkhne said:

I feel this is going to be a hard one....Doing the 300 plane requirement from Yamamoto campaign for weeks already  and am at about 260  planes, getting 50 in ten days will be for div players relying on CV matching. No operations are at the tier 8 and above level... Are carriers a thing in coop??

I do not believe that you can do Yamamoto campaign missions in Co-Op or Scenarios anyway. I think it has to be Random or Ranked

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,937 battles

Yes , but the campaign for the Jutland brothers ( shouldn't that be Skaggarek??) is open to all game modes 

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
1 hour ago, verkhne said:

Yes , but the campaign for the Jutland brothers ( shouldn't that be Skaggarek??) is open to all game modes 

Yamamoto campaign is only in randoms. You can either division with a CV, keep waiting and trying to get lucky, or just choose another task.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

[PVE]
Members
5,619 posts
18,209 battles
1 minute ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Yamamoto campaign is only in randoms. You can either division with a CV, keep waiting and trying to get lucky, or just choose another task.

Or use a carrier I would think. Assuming you have one of tier 8+, has been a while since I did the campaign. You most definitely don't want to cancel that task since you are so close so keep at it! 

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

Or use a carrier I would think. Assuming you have one of tier 8+, has been a while since I did the campaign. You most definitely don't want to cancel that task since you are so close so keep at it! 

Not sure if there is a restriction on that one. If there isn’t, use a CV. I think it might’ve been CA/CL only though. 

Members
1,866 posts

You can rack up a large number of plane kills in US battleships if seriously attacked. I think i got 27 in North Carolina. Of course the US cruisers will do well. You're going to be waving at carriers planes, hey come attack me! If you have a T8 CV this is easy of course. Also Germans, while not the best, can knock some out.

[WORX]
Members
1,850 posts
12,893 battles

The Yamamoto Campaign has no time limit for completion. So I am guessing take any Murica Cruiser and you will get it in no time, I would argue by tonight. BB wise there are a lot of choices in the upper tiers. Your choice really. BTW you can repeat the previous mission you done, IF you just want to get the campaign over with I highly recommend it. 

Edited by Navalpride33

Beta Testers
1,304 posts
6,543 battles

Also just in case you don’t know, you can repeat a task for stars after you’ve completed it.  No need to spend ages on a new task unless you really want the reward!

[PVE]
Members
5,619 posts
18,209 battles
37 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Not sure if there is a restriction on that one. If there isn’t, use a CV. I think it might’ve been CA/CL only though. 

You are probably right, it really has been a long time since I did the campaign. I took the easy way out of it by just repeating the xp/credits missions because I suck. Divisioning up with a carrier would be the way to finish it then. He is so close!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,844 posts
10,629 battles
7 hours ago, verkhne said:

Yes CV's are fairly common in Co-op (human and bot). I have shot down 50+ planes in 1 co-op game alone many times. Bring a good AA ship and it shouldn't take too long to get the 50 planes for the Jutland mission. Won't help for Yamamoto as you can't do anything for him in Co-op.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Sign in to follow this