Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JessieTheKitty

That feeling when you just cant get more depressed...

7 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles

like sure.. i get how oh you do 200k dmg still lose... whatever.

listen up. to get 40 plane kills in kaga is pretty good... considering the fighters are pretty weak.

to get over 100k dmg is also another challenge on its own since torps (although you hit a lot) are weak and very weakly protected.

to kill 5 ships is considered great lmbo.

honestly.... (im mad) but this isnt a rant......... this is more of a holy crap batman..... how the hell..... just feels like coop in randos xD. like goddamn.... 

Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.17 - 23.01.55.99.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.17 - 23.02.01.39.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.17 - 23.03.22.66.png

[HINON]
Supertester
19,229 posts
12,756 battles

I feel accomplished when I pull similar numbers, win or lose doesn't change that for me.

[RKLES]
Members
7,213 posts
9,006 battles

I know the feeling, been me the last few days on some of my prized warships that usually do quite well, and are possibly now facing mothballing until Summe Vacation ends. :Smile_amazed:

Think I know why Scharnhorst is now for sale again, because like my Gneisenau is one of the few ships fast enough to rush around and deal with problems, good armament, armor, and great AA.

DDs and CVs are running wild now too just like they do on weekends in an attempt to get an edge in the wild chais battles can turn into at the moment.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
22 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5386093

Rule #1 in this game; never underestimate a team's ability to snatch Defeat from the jaws of Victory. 

1,542 posts
26 battles
7 hours ago, JessieTheKitty said:

like sure.. i get how oh you do 200k dmg still lose... whatever.

listen up. to get 40 plane kills in kaga is pretty good... considering the fighters are pretty weak.

to get over 100k dmg is also another challenge on its own since torps (although you hit a lot) are weak and very weakly protected.

to kill 5 ships is considered great lmbo.

honestly.... (im mad) but this isnt a rant......... this is more of a holy crap batman..... how the hell..... just feels like coop in randos xD. like goddamn.... 

Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.17 - 23.01.55.99.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.17 - 23.02.01.39.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.05.17 - 23.03.22.66.png

That's one impressive score for a loss, congrats on playing well! Go out there and win the next one! :D

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles
5 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

That's one impressive score for a loss, congrats on playing well! Go out there and win the next one! :D

Yeh thats what i said for the first 6 battles after the last one i was just too tired lol, not sure when im kaga again ( even though i love her) since yall released my babby the z39. And for that wolf i hug you for :)

1,266 posts
13 battles

I agree with Wolf. Keep your head up, and you'll win the next one for sure! :cap_like:

Love your avatar btw! 

Sign in to follow this