You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

WG please release the ship transfer/replacement rules for the american cruiser split early...

33 comments in this topic

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

There are so many questions people have about how to get ready for the split. Why won't wargaming just release the information now instead of right before the patch drops?

• Bad 2

[NDA]
Supertester
4,841 posts
13,799 battles
27 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

FFOZjiH.gif

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

I didn't see that.   *faceplam*.   I'm stupid. Sorry to waste everyone's time. 

Edited by CarbonButtprint
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
9,617 posts
7,466 battles
6 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Not a big deal. The posts on the front page are changing pretty quickly.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,055 posts
6,753 battles
48 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

There are so many questions people have about how to get ready for the split. Why won't wargaming just release the information now instead of right before the patch drops?

all you need to know is you just need Cleveland to Baltimore to maximize your earnings for the split, thats literally it 

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
59 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Because they need to get the details done. They will release the info when it is ready. Quit complaining. 

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
9,617 posts
7,466 battles
14 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

all you need to know is you just need Cleveland to Baltimore to maximize your earnings for the split, thats literally it 

3 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Because they need to get the details done. They will release the info when it is ready. Quit complaining. 

Below is the Original Poster.

31 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

24 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Not a big deal. The posts on the front page are changing pretty quickly.

See, y'all don't need to bash so hard, especially when the OP has already apologized BEFORE you posted. :Smile_facepalm:

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Below is the Original Poster.

See, y'all don't need to bash so hard, especially when the OP has already apologized BEFORE you posted. :Smile_facepalm:

Way to white knight buddy. Want a medal too?

• Bad 3

[PVE]
Members
9,617 posts
7,466 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Way to white knight buddy. Want a medal too?

Just trying to lessen the toxicity. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles

Just trying to lessen the toxicity. :Smile_sceptic:

What me and tcbaker said wasn't toxic. Just deadpan annoyed, if you want to see us be toxic look at troll threads, expecially ones made by the WW I "Steamboat" hater. 

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
9,617 posts
7,466 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

What me and tcbaker said wasn't toxic. Just deadpan annoyed, if you want to see us be toxic look at troll threads, expecially ones made by the WW I "Steamboat" hater. 

So jumping all over the guy, when he ALREADY apologized in the thread, but you just didn't read it, is not toxic? No wonder new posters are afraid to post sometime. Relax dude.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles

So jumping all over the guy, when he ALREADY apologized in the thread, but you just didn't read it, is not toxic? No wonder new posters are afraid to post sometime. Relax dude.

When a simple search was too hard? At least 3 threads about this were made today. It get really annoying, just like threads about subs and radar. After thread 221 it gets really annoying. But keep up the white knighting your doing a fine job with it.

[PVE]
Members
9,617 posts
7,466 battles
10 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

When a simple search was too hard? At least 3 threads about this were made today. It get really annoying, just like threads about subs and radar. After thread 221 it gets really annoying. But keep up the white knighting your doing a fine job with it.

:Smile_smile:

[PVE]
Members
1,603 posts
6,757 battles

Geesh! Ask a question, realize you made a mistake, apologize for it and still get beat up. Sometimes there is just no pleasing some people.

• Cool 2

[NAVY]
Members
1,009 posts
3,767 battles

Some of the comments in this thread and in the WoWs forums on the upcoming USN cruiser line split remind me of a Monty Python skit. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[RLBAD]
Beta Testers
23 posts
8,567 battles

Ship replacement rules in detail:

Cleveland

• If you researched the Tier VI cruiser Cleveland, you will get a researched Tier VI cruiser Pensacola and Tier VIII cruiser Cleveland.
    • Tier VI cruiser Pensacola will come with the same researched modules as the ones researched on Cleveland. On the Tier VIII cruiser Cleveland, only stock modules will be researched.
  • Players that already have the Tier VI cruiser Cleveland get:
    • The Tier VI cruiser Pensacola (in the same build as Cleveland). All commanders and XP earned with cruiser Cleveland will be transferred to the Tier VI cruiser Pensacola.
    • Also, players get the Tier VIII cruiser Cleveland in stock build and a Commander with 8 skill points for the ship.
  • Camouflages: If you have the standard permanent camouflage for Cleveland, you get the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VI cruiser Pensacola and the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VIII cruiser Cleveland.
    • If you already have any of the permanent camouflages, your duplicate will be exchanged for a refund in credits in the amount equivalent to its cost in Doubloons.
    • If you have the New Year permanent camouflage for Cleveland, you get the New Year permanent camouflage for the Tier VIII cruiser Cleveland only.
  • If you researched the Tier VII cruiser Pensacola, then the Tier VII cruiser New Orleans will become researched post-update.
    • The Tier VII cruiser New Orleans will come with the same researched modules as the ones researched on Pensacola.
  • Players that already have the Tier VII cruiser Pensacola get:
    • The Tier VII cruiser New Orleans (in the same configuration as Pensacola). All Commanders and XP earned with the cruiser Pensacola will be transferred to the Tier VII cruiser New Orleans.
    • Also, players get the Tier VI cruiser Pensacola in stock build and a Commander with 6 skill points for the ship.
  • Camouflages: If you have the standard permanent camouflage for Pensacola, you get the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VII cruiser New Orleans and the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VI cruiser Pensacola.
    • If you already have any of the permanent camouflages, your duplicate will be exchanged for a refund in credits in the amount equivalent to its cost in Doubloons.
  • If you researched the Tier VIII cruiser New Orleans, you will get the researched Tier VIII cruiser Baltimore.
    • The Tier VIII cruiser Baltimore will come with the same researched modules as the ones researched on New Orleans.
  • Players that already have the Tier VIII cruiser New Orleans get:
    • The Tier VIII cruiser Baltimore (in the same configuration as New Orleans). All commanders and XP earned with cruiser New Orleans will be transferred to the Tier VIII cruiser Baltimore.
    • Also, players get the Tier VII cruiser New Orleans in stock build and a Commander with 7 skill points for the ship.
  • Camouflages: If you have the standard permanent camouflage for New Orleans, you get the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VII cruiser Baltimore and the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VII cruiser New Orleans.
    • If you had a congratulatory permanent camouflage for New Orleans, you get a congratulatory permanent camouflage for the Tier VII cruiser New Orleans only.
  • If you researched the Tier IX cruiser Baltimore, you get the researched Tier IX cruiser Buffalo post-update.
    • Tier IX cruiser Buffalo will come with the same researched modules as the ones researched on Baltimore.
  • Players that already have the Tier IX cruiser Baltimore get:
    • The Tier IX cruiser Buffalo (in the same configuration as Baltimore). All commanders and XP earned with Baltimore will be transferred to the Tier IX cruiser Buffalo.
    • Also, players get the Tier VIII cruiser Baltimore in her stock configuration and a Commander with 8 skill points to helm the ship.
  • Camouflages: If you have the standard permanent camouflage for Baltimore, you get the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier IX cruiser Buffalo and the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VIII cruiser Baltimore.
  • Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,569 battles
41 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

I guess you know ... yea don’t have to read em .. but Then.. you’d have nothing to complain about .. eh

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
Just now, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I guess you know ... yea don’t have to read em .. but Then.. you’d have nothing to complain about .. eh

If you think I look for stuff to complain about you are very mistaken, I just have no tolerance for people who are too lazy to use a search bar.

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,663 battles
36 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Wow. If multiple threads about the same subject bother you, get off the forums.  Heaven forbid someone ask a question.

There are people here who will happily answer them.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
Just now, LukeV said:

I am happy to answer as well and have before on several occasions, but after answering the same question multiple times it just gets annoying and rediculous. So I make deadpan answers. Several other forumites do as well so why is it suddenly a problem now?

[PVE]
Members
9,617 posts
7,466 battles
3 minutes ago, LukeV said:

Wow. If multiple threads about the same subject bother you, get off the forums.  Heaven forbid someone ask a question.

Exactly :Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
9,617 posts
7,466 battles
1 hour ago, CarbonButtprint said:

1 hour ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

^This.^ He had already apologized roughly 5-10 minutes, BEFORE you posted.

Reading is OP. That is my pet peeve. You could have been courteous about not starting too many threads, but decided to put him down instead.