You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gruzky

New Discord for helping players learn and improve!

6 comments in this topic

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
44 posts
6,102 battles

Hello Everyone!

There is a new discord dedicated to helping any player improve.  This discord is international and has players from several big NA and EU clans.

Features this discord has to offer:

• A team of tutors ready to answer questions and division.
  • Informative links filled with information and videos about the games mechanics.  
  • List of recommended captain builds for many ships.
  • Replay review channel to submit replays to be analyzed by a tutor to give you constructive feedback.

Please join and spread the word!!

https://discord.gg/ZVb3zaT

• Cool 5

Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles

Nice............. but all this already exists if ya know where to look and WANT to.  Most don't.  Ton of stuff as to how to play better. Best tutor IMO is just playing random (alone)....has not helped me a lot but experience and the SHIPS you play is the biggest deal.  That is huge. My 2 cents. Ships and how you handle them.  Skipper. Carry on mate.

Some ships are just better than others no matter how bad ya suck. Heh. Like get Ceasare....you should win more than  you lose even if you are terrible. 

Edited by dmckay
  • Bad 2

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
44 posts
6,102 battles
18 hours ago, dmckay said:

Nice............. but all this already exists if ya know where to look and WANT to.  Most don't.  Ton of stuff as to how to play better. Best tutor IMO is just playing random (alone)....has not helped me a lot but experience and the SHIPS you play is the biggest deal.  That is huge. My 2 cents. Ships and how you handle them.  Skipper. Carry on mate.

Some ships are just better than others no matter how bad ya suck. Heh. Like get Ceasare....you should win more than  you lose even if you are terrible. 

Everyone learns in different ways.  Not every "bad" ship is unplayable.  There are plenty of people who learn how to play the ship properly and do very well.  You just have to learn how to play the ship to its strengths.  

• Cool 1

1,266 posts
13 battles

I think this is a wonderful idea and will be really helpful to newer players. Thank you for doing this! 

Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles
8 hours ago, Gruzky said:

Everyone learns in different ways.  Not every "bad" ship is unplayable.  There are plenty of people who learn how to play the ship properly and do very well.  You just have to learn how to play the ship to its strengths.  

True. Carry on.