You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Public test US Cruisers

9 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,115 posts
4,238 battles

WG started off a little rough this morning. It was noon before the test server was going plus, like many others, I failed to read the whole thing & was expecting to drive a new USN cruiser. But I have played several coop & random battles and enjoyed the experience. I plan to try some ships I don't have. I have half of the 48 items for the US cruiser collection plus 8 or 9 duplicates. I'm wondering how many duplicates I will end up with before I finish the challenge.

While I want to win and play better, having fun is the most important part of playing this game. I play with my son and another father/son team. We're all friends outside of the game.

[PVE]
Members
9,792 posts
7,478 battles
12 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

WG started off a little rough this morning. It was noon before the test server was going plus, like many others, I failed to read the whole thing & was expecting to drive a new USN cruiser. But I have played several coop & random battles and enjoyed the experience. I plan to try some ships I don't have. I have half of the 48 items for the US cruiser collection plus 8 or 9 duplicates. I'm wondering how many duplicates I will end up with before I finish the challenge.

While I want to win and play better, having fun is the most important part of playing this game. I play with my son and another father/son team. We're all friends outside of the game.

Round 1 of the PTS goes until May 21st. Round two should be the end of next week. Round 2 will have the US heavy cruisers and Cleveland move around, so I bet they want to test the compensation package.

[REEF]
[REEF]
Beta Testers
637 posts
8,060 battles

I guess I didn't read it correctly either because I sure was expecting to captain some new US Cruisers and was irked to find out they aren't in the Tech Tree yet!  Well, to quote a famous sailor, Popeye, "I yam disgustipated"  

[TBW]
Members
6,410 posts
12,057 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

I'm wondering how many duplicates I will end up with before I finish the challenge.

You can buy items for the collection that you don't have with 5 duplicates. Just right click on the ones you don't have and you can trade. I don't do it until I have enough duplicates to finish the collection. The more empty items you have the better chance to not get a duplicate.

[TDRB]
Members
1,115 posts
4,238 battles

You can buy items for the collection that you don't have with 5 duplicates. Just right click on the ones you don't have and you can trade. I don't do it until I have enough duplicates to finish the collection. The more empty items you have the better chance to not get a duplicate.

Thanks. I clicked on the duplicates to see why they were being counted. I did not think to click on the items I am missing. I will wait until I have enough to finish the collection.

[WOLF1]
Members
87 posts
4,310 battles

They give 5 crates for every win in randoms, and lots of crates as you work though the Halsey missions. Finished

the collection in no time. Should be straight forward for most people if a tater like me can do it.

Blammo

[PVE]
Members
9,792 posts
7,478 battles
3 minutes ago, blammo_2017 said:

They give 5 crates for every win in randoms, and lots of crates as you work though the Halsey missions. Finished

the collection in no time. Should be straight forward for most people if a tater like me can do it.

Blammo

You get 5 crates for every PvE win in the PTS as well. Also, there are an XP and credit tasks in the Halsey missions that can be done in PvE as well. I have played 7 PvE battles and have 37 of the 48 collection items, with 35 duplicates. A few more PvE battles and I will be done with the collection as well.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
3 hours ago, FlashTX1 said:

I guess I didn't read it correctly either because I sure was expecting to captain some new US Cruisers and was irked to find out they aren't in the Tech Tree yet!  Well, to quote a famous sailor, Popeye, "I yam disgustipated"  

aOAOwgy.jpg

• Cool 1

[REEF]
[REEF]
Beta Testers
637 posts
8,060 battles

After playing the new Buffalo I have to ask how is the Des Moines the T10 and the Buffalo the T9?

I would rather have the Buffalo over the Des Moines any day!  :Smile_great: