Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[SAUCE]
Members
17 posts
2,721 battles

OK.. theres seems to be alot of confusion. apparently someone cant type at wargaming, cause the way i read the news article. the cleveland was gonna be at tier 8 and the buffalo was gonna be in this round? and the light CC next round? 

IS THAT NOT THE CASE ANYMORE?

thanks

[TDG]
Beta Testers
13 posts
1,152 battles

It does say in the announcement, "The first round will involve the original tech tree of U.S. cruisers while the second round will see the heavy ships replaced and moved." I missed it when quickly reading it too.

My guess (and only a guess) is that they want us to research the old ones to get them on our test accounts so that they can test the code they will use to replace them.

[NAVY]
Members
1,009 posts
3,795 battles
4 minutes ago, CaptQu33r said:

OK.. theres seems to be alot of confusion. apparently someone cant type at wargaming, cause the way i read the news article. the cleveland was gonna be at tier 8 and the buffalo was gonna be in this round? and the light CC next round? 

IS THAT NOT THE CASE ANYMORE?

thanks

From what we've been told by WG so far the USN cruiser split will likely take place over 0.7.5 and 0 7.6.

In 0 7 5, the Cleveland will move to tier 8 on the light cruiser  branch and the main hear cruiser line changes will be implemented. The other light cruisers will be added in 0.7.6.

Beta Testers
852 posts
5,984 battles
3 hours ago, Ken_McGuire said:

My guess (and only a guess) is that they want us to research the old ones to get them on our test accounts so that they can test the code they will use to replace them.

This can be done internally and doesn't require a PT.

[ARC]
Members
487 posts
7,198 battles
2 hours ago, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

This can be done internally and doesn't require a PT.

This is done for everyone to verify the benefits obtained by having all the cruisers being moved. You grind your way up the cruiser line, then the changes kick in. Is a simulation of what is going to hapoen once the update goes live.

Sign in to follow this