You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
warp103

World Of Warships news 44: New Modes, Tier 10 changes

11 comments in this topic

[-TXT-]
Members
348 posts
9,581 battles

I know that this is all over the forum know but here is. Just in case you do not feel like reading a wall of text and just want to hear the changes. But there is a wall on txt in the video just in case lol.

4 new game modes being tested

and change to alot of Tier 10 ships . We cover the DD and CV changes

I know video in blank for the first 14 sec. youtube did not like it so...... Next video it will be back to the old {new}version

• Cool 4

[-TXT-]
Members
348 posts
9,581 battles

Nopw this is news from this week

[INTEL]
Members
6,663 posts
25,757 battles

Nice video.

Don't like the fancy font. Makes it somewhat harder to read.

[O_O]
Members
4,418 posts
9,575 battles

I don't like change.  Some of these new game modes are a serious turn off for me.

Get off my lawn.

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
918 posts
5,945 battles

why cant they introduce some game modes that are in the same vein as what he already have instead of bizarre weird ones?

Alpha Tester
2,208 posts
7,240 battles

The new games sound interesting and I'm guessing those slots are the tier 10 modules mentioned in some other topic? Poor tier 9s.

[-TXT-]
Members
348 posts
9,581 battles
23 hours ago, EmperorMaxwell said:

The new games sound interesting and I'm guessing those slots are the tier 10 modules mentioned in some other topic? Poor tier 9s.

yes for tier 10 but the rumor mill has t9 testing coming. But I can not confirm this.

23 hours ago, alexf24 said:

Nice video.

Don't like the fancy font. Makes it somewhat harder to read.

I am think about a change but looking for cartoonist but more readable

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
23 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Some of these new game modes are a serious turn off for me.

Get off my lawn.

I don't mind change in many cases... but in small doses and when it fits. 

This copy and pasted PUBG concept is a put off since it's just forced into this game and demonstrates a true absence of creative context. 

All they want to do with these game modes is force us to smash all our boats into the center of the map so that we can murder each other in 7 minutes so they can get their beloved cycle time down to 7 minutes or whatever the [edited] they wanted it to be. 

Blitz version of games were good- hard, fast action games that you're in and out of like a misdemeanor. I enjoy this game since it does allow things to play out in spite of the occasional battle being drawn out by AFK ships or those who forgot the repair cost is the same whether they get sunk or not. 

Anyway- me [edited] about it isn't going to change anything but it's these types of changes that severely offset my interest in the game. 

Edited by Gascan75

[-TXT-]
Members
348 posts
9,581 battles
On 5/18/2018 at 6:14 PM, Gascan75 said:

I don't mind change in many cases... but in small doses and when it fits. 

This copy and pasted PUBG concept is a put off since it's just forced into this game and demonstrates a true absence of creative context. 

All they want to do with these game modes is force us to smash all our boats into the center of the map so that we can murder each other in 7 minutes so they can get their beloved cycle time down to 7 minutes or whatever the [edited] they wanted it to be. 

Blitz version of games were good- hard, fast action games that you're in and out of like a misdemeanor. I enjoy this game since it does allow things to play out in spite of the occasional battle being drawn out by AFK ships or those who forgot the repair cost is the same whether they get sunk or not. 

Anyway- me [edited] about it isn't going to change anything but it's these types of changes that severely offset my interest in the game. 

ah but the blitz look  and feel is better . Why can Wg do that here that a good Question