5 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
11,394 battles

I'm trying to contact customer support. However, the submission form won't accept my email address. It's the same email address that I used to login to post this on the forum.  I get two error messages and I don't know if they are independent of each other.  One is,  this email doesn't match any account in War Gaming and the other is that you can't use the same email address for the account and the reply.

Here is the reason why I'm trying to contact customer service in the first place:

I can't login to the public test.  I don't know if this is because I registered I used my regular WOWS username-Boat_ Ape and my email address or not. T

Thinking this might be so I tried to go back and re-register using a new user name but it won't allow me to do so.

If you have the answer, a reply and specific instructions will be appreciated.  Grandpa is old and slow to grasp technical issues.

Thank you!.

Edited by Boat_Ape

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
272 posts
3,713 battles

Good luck support is a total failure. If the answer isn,t in thier stock of prewritten emails you will never get answers

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles

I’ve had a positive interaction with support the 2 times I used it both were met with follow up emails to make sure I was ok with the out come

the only issue I’ve had with email is the public test Wows register will not except my Wows email , just get an error so have to use another email which works, from what I’ve read here it is not uncommon and may be similar to your issue

Supertester
181 posts
5,134 battles

PTS start time was changed to 9:30 PT (12:30 EDT) which was stated on an earlier forum post by [WGA] gneis. So pretty much an hour from this reply it should be up!

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,881 battles
1 hour ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I’ve had a positive interaction with support the 2 times I used it both were met with follow up emails to make sure I was ok with the out come

I have had comms with support maybe 8 times. Six of those eight the support folks were great. The other two, were mediocre, at worst.