You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EFG_Dark

UNABLE TO ENTER 0.7.5 PT

10 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
616 battles

for whatever reason, i am not able to get onto the WoWS public test server, even though i have registered in plenty of time, got the confirmation, and have looked through everything that could possibly prevent me from getting in. any ideas would be appreciated

[SFBBW]
[SFBBW]
Members
42 posts
8,478 battles

just they do this every FIING time say 5am give tell 11am it not that hard to flip a switch 

Edited by TaftMan_69

[WORX]
Members
1,836 posts
12,880 battles

Bribe the DEVs with image.png.feea7ac95a3bce5348abf1a2d6da1c75.pngIf that don;t get them out of bed maybe some some Inspirational tails from the war in form of war songs 

In all seriousness, no one can get on atm so I am guessing a 9 AM PST start time IF they don;t forget the Vodka in the morning

[PLPTS]
Members
757 posts
13,232 battles

how about you post the actual server status on the webpage, so we don't have to experience the server not available issues when a PT is supposed to being??

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

ehhh I try to remember its a chance to check out new stuff and get free stuff. No sense in my freaking out about it.

[PLPTS]
Members
757 posts
13,232 battles

10:50 EST and still no luck

45 minutes ago, InventedThought said:

ehhh I try to remember its a chance to check out new stuff and get free stuff. No sense in my freaking out about it.

yeah, but they should meet the commitment for those of us who have to plan our day and want to make this part of it. They need us to participate, but then it becomes an inconvenience and not so enticing anymore.

I had time from 7-9 this AM, but not so much now, so I lose out (and so do they) because they messed up.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,615 posts
9,014 battles

The start time is 9:30 AM PT which is an hour and a half away.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles
3 minutes ago, Jenska said:

yeah, but they should meet the commitment for those of us who have to plan our day and want to make this part of it. They need us to participate, but then it becomes an inconvenience and not so enticing anymore.

I agree with you on this point.   I am retired so the time restrictions don't affect me testing nearly as much as for others.  The only real draw for me is the special flags and the chance to try the next ship in the line.   

[SAS]
Members
1 post
2,578 battles
9 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

The start time is 9:30 AM PT which is an hour and a half away.

They just changed it. It wasnt always 9:30am

4SIMMF6.png