You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JackBinary

Just cause I'm tired of hearing it.

112 comments in this topic

[SIDE]
Members
2,551 posts
1 hour ago, KiyoSenkan said:

I think you need to play something before you make "helpful" suggestions that make it completely useless.

Then again, "make it completely useless" is what you want. You can't stand the idea of such a thing being a threat to you. Maybe online PvP games aren't for you, that kind of power fantasy/avatar strength is more often found in single player titles.

You misunderstood pretty much the entire post.

first it was sarcastic. Obviously 2 full spreads is too many. Relax, more sarcasm.

it wasn’t meant to be helpful. This is a troll thread and I was going along with it. 

I rather enjoy playing dd and prob have an even split between dd and cruiser the last few ranked seasons. Having said that I also know when a dd main is being disingenuous about a non issue and have no problem speaking against it. Making them useless isn’t in my best interest as I worked hard to earn all tier 10 dd aside from groz and shima which don’t really interest me.

My response to the last few words is going to come up short. There seems to be a generation gap in play here. I am not as sensitive as you and frankly don’t give a flip what you think I should do with my time.

I think you should go Express your dismay about dd jokes by oil painting dreary landscapes and composing sorrowful electronic music or whatever you snowflakes do these days. Sarcasm, relax.

Edited by thebigblue

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,219 posts
3,895 battles
40 minutes ago, thebigblue said:

You misunderstood pretty much the entire post.

first it was sarcastic. Obviously 2 full spreads is too many. Relax, more sarcasm.

it wasn’t meant to be helpful. This is a troll thread and I was going along with it. 

I rather enjoy playing dd and prob have an even split between dd and cruiser the last few ranked seasons. Having said that I also know when a dd main is being disingenuous about a non issue and have no problem speaking against it. Making them useless isn’t in my best interest as I worked hard to earn all tier 10 dd aside from groz and shima which don’t really interest me.

My response to the last few words is going to come up short. There seems to be a generation gap in play here. I am not as sensitive as you and frankly don’t give a flip what you think I should do with my time.

I think you should go Express your dismay about dd jokes by oil painting dreary landscapes and composing sorrowful electronic music or whatever you snowflakes do these days. Sarcasm, relax.

Mmmmmmm, baseless assumptions and veiled insults at my maturity, age, and intelligence.

I'd be more willing to buy that your comment was a joke if it wasn't the same tired rhetoric you spout multiple times a day.

I stand by my recommendation that you seek your power fantasy fix in single player games. Doom 2016 is ridiculously good for that.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,108 posts
13,027 battles
3 hours ago, Skpstr said:

Can't argue with that lol.

I'm a little ticked at Renee's anyway. They apparently stopped making their Sour Cream Ranch (as opposed to the usual buttermilk)

That was my favorite pizza crust dip bar none!

I can make an almost exact replica of the Renee's Caesar dressing from scratch. I should try the sour cream ranch....it's downright delicious.

[HINON]
Members
6,388 posts
9,735 battles
19 hours ago, JackBinary said:

Stop complaining, Battleship mains

ok, #1, not ALL BB mains complain about it, its the BBabys that give us that bad name, i honestly dont care that DDs have unlimited torpedo reloads, and #2 youre asking too much from the BBabys to not complain about DDs

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,482 battles

Stop complaining, Battleship mains.

Makes a thread.complaining about BBabies complaining. 

nTI1dJV.png

Also BBabies do not mean all BB mains. They just give us a bad name because they are a bunch of idiots who don't like having their paint scratched. 

Beta Testers
1,666 posts

Yes, historically, ships only carried as many torpedoes as they had tubes.

However:
Historically, torpedoes were only visible withing the "you're already doomed" range, and all ships could single fire their torpedoes.
Also, many IJN Destroyers carried reloads on ship, allowing them to carry double the torpedoes compared to their launchers.

The torpedoes are nerfed from their historical strong points, and in return destroyers were granted reloads.
Stop complaining, Battleship mains.

Correction:

IJN torpedoes were invisible up until impact. O2 torps did not leave a bubble wake.

All nations fired their torpedoes one by one. Reason for this was because launching all tubes at the same time ended up with the torps bumping into each other shortly after hitting the water. The pressure from the torps traveling parallel would also throw them off course. How do we know this? USN and IJN both conducted independent studies and concluded 'salvo' of all at once did not work. Firing them one by one seconds apart solved the problem.

IJN DDs and cruisers did carry reloads. However most ships would dump their reloads if they were not being sent to do torpedo runs as first thing. Why? The reloads had proven to be extremely vulnerable to air attack and shellfire.

Nerfed? Only IJN torps were nerfed. All other nation torpedoes were given fantasy super buffed performance compared to their historical counterparts. Heck Gearing even uses a cold war era torpedo that never saw service in WW2.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,108 posts
13,027 battles
4 hours ago, clammboy said:

UH I liked the cat videos , love cucumbers with just salt on them the Canadian thing was pretty interesting . The rest was kind of boring .

I'll take your word for it, as I didn't read any of the rest. Neither did any Saskatchewaners.

[SIDE]
Members
2,551 posts
56 minutes ago, legozer said:

I'll take your word for it, as I didn't read any of the rest. Neither did any Saskatchewaners.

Take off, hoser! Sorry!

[WOLF3]
Members
1,693 posts
6,417 battles

This thread was nicely highjacked.  I mean, come on, cats, cucumbers and Canada and it still couldn't stay highjacked?

Now I think I'll just sit back and...:cap_popcorn:

CS

[WOLFG]
Members
24,111 posts
6,053 battles
13 hours ago, legozer said:

I can make an almost exact replica of the Renee's Caesar dressing from scratch. I should try the sour cream ranch....it's downright delicious.

It makes a good condiment for a shaved chicken/turkey sandwich.(with Swiss) Texture is great for spreading.

Do you prefer the Renee's regular Caesar, or are you a Mighty Caesar fan? Either way, I dunno if you can buy a better Caesar dressing. I can't imagine pouring Caesar dressing from a Kraft bottle lol.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,108 posts
13,027 battles
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

It makes a good condiment for a shaved chicken/turkey sandwich.(with Swiss) Texture is great for spreading.

Do you prefer the Renee's regular Caesar, or are you a Mighty Caesar fan? Either way, I dunno if you can buy a better Caesar dressing. I can't imagine pouring Caesar dressing from a Kraft bottle lol.

I haven't had either in over a year. I make my own now, but to answer your question, the regular is a really solid caesar dressing. The mighty has more garlic than I enjoy.

In a blender: 2 egg yolks, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbs of generic, creamy dijon mustard, 2 anchovies, 1 tsp of red wine vinegar and 4 to 6 dashes of Frank's Red Hot (it's the secret ingredient). Blend away.

Add cold pressed canola oil as the mix blends, very gradually. I use close to 500 mL. Once you have used half of your oil, add another 1 tbs of vinegar. Continue to add oil as it mixes until you achieve your desired consistency. The more oil you add, the thicker it will get.

That recipe is almost exactly the same as Rennes regular. It will keep in the fridge for more than 3 weeks. If you don't have anchovies, use 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.

[WOLFG]
Members
24,111 posts
6,053 battles
3 hours ago, legozer said:

I haven't had either in over a year. I make my own now, but to answer your question, the regular is a really solid caesar dressing. The mighty has more garlic than I enjoy.

In a blender: 2 egg yolks, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbs of generic, creamy dijon mustard, 2 anchovies, 1 tsp of red wine vinegar and 4 to 6 dashes of Frank's Red Hot (it's the secret ingredient). Blend away.

Add cold pressed canola oil as the mix blends, very gradually. I use close to 500 mL. Once you have used half of your oil, add another 1 tbs of vinegar. Continue to add oil as it mixes until you achieve your desired consistency. The more oil you add, the thicker it will get.

That recipe is almost exactly the same as Rennes regular. It will keep in the fridge for more than 3 weeks. If you don't have anchovies, use 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.

Thanks! I can pull that off and earn some brownie points with the missus! (she'd have Caesar salad with every meal, and probably for breakfast lol)

She loves to tease me with recipes from Facebook, asks me if it looks good, comments on how easy it looks to make, and then that's the last I hear of it. :Smile_sad: