You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

11 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
5 posts
1,259 battles

I have just noticed that the American Battleship Iowa's bridge is modeled incorrectly. In previous versions of the game the bridge seems to be fine (sort of a trapezoid of glass windows) but now it is just modeled as a large, armored, cylinder. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know if it will be fixed? I'm not sure if many will care about it but being a history buff, this sort of bugs me. Thank you for any answers in advance! 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,214 battles

It's still a trapaoid of glass windows. It also has the large, armored cylinder inside it just like the real ship. Observe below.

eG89juo.png

[-TNT-]
Members
5 posts
1,259 battles
9 minutes ago, Captain_Dorja said:

It's still a trapaoid of glass windows. It also has the large, armored cylinder inside it just like the real ship. Observe below.

eG89juo.png

Okay thank you. I have just spoken to another guy and it seems fine for him. I do not own the ship yet so for some reason it seems like that is the issue but I do have the NC. I am not sure why this is happening but hopefully when I get the ship the model will right itself.

[JASH]
Beta Testers
50 posts
6,786 battles

Since you don't have the ship yet you are looking at her A hull witch would be form around 1943 and for that time period the Bridge is correct.

016127.jpg

• Cool 2

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,214 battles
28 minutes ago, FightingFury3 said:

Okay thank you. I have just spoken to another guy and it seems fine for him. I do not own the ship yet so for some reason it seems like that is the issue but I do have the NC. I am not sure why this is happening but hopefully when I get the ship the model will right itself.

When you look at models on the tech tree, you're looking at the A hull. Me and whoever else you talked to probably both have the C hull. They are different. You get the full bridge structure with the B hull.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,214 battles
4 minutes ago, Kittens_On_Board said:

snip

Nice photo. Also, nice signature line. Is that a real quote? If so it's great.

[JASH]
Beta Testers
50 posts
6,786 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Dorja said:

Is that a real quote? If so it's great.

It is a real quote as far as i have been able to find out but who said it is up for debate depending on the source you are using.

[-TNT-]
Members
5 posts
1,259 battles
30 minutes ago, Kittens_On_Board said:

Since you don't have the ship yet you are looking at her A hull witch would be form around 1943 and for that time period the Bridge is correct.

016127.jpg

Okay, thank you, however one guy who didn't have the ship yet said it looked fine to him but he may not have fully understood what I was talking about.

[-TNT-]
Members
5 posts
1,259 battles
27 minutes ago, Captain_Dorja said:

When you look at models on the tech tree, you're looking at the A hull. Me and whoever else you talked to probably both have the C hull. They are different. You get the full bridge structure with the B hull.

Okay thank you. The only thing is, another guy who didn't have it yet either said that it looks fine to him, however he may just not have understood what I was asking.

[JASH]
Beta Testers
50 posts
6,786 battles
31 minutes ago, FightingFury3 said:

Okay, thank you, however one guy who didn't have the ship yet said it looked fine to him but he may not have fully understood what I was talking about.

Just to so there can be no confusion

A Hull

Spoiler

SAd3EGH.jpg

B Hull

Spoiler

ZlU0L6X.jpg

C Hull

Spoiler

rxyJ0w4.jpg

• Cool 1

[-TNT-]