damnusername

Game failed to load twice in three (ranked) games now

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
4 posts
6,165 battles

So, twice now I have attempted to enter a ranked game only for the game to fail to load in. Restarting the game does not fix the issue (have tried a minimum of 3 times during both failures). During the more recent one I noticed that the game stated that "waiting for additional players". Is there something I can do to fix this?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
19 minutes ago, damnusername said:

So, twice now I have attempted to enter a ranked game only for the game to fail to load in. Restarting the game does not fix the issue (have tried a minimum of 3 times during both failures). During the more recent one I noticed that the game stated that "waiting for additional players". Is there something I can do to fix this?

Bring some additional players.

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,726 posts
4,737 battles
20 minutes ago, damnusername said:

Have you tried running the integrity check from the launcher?  Go to settings tab, support, and there should be a box labeled "check and repair game integrity".  I use the old launcher though, so not sure if it's different in the Wargaming Center which encompasses all the games

[STAR]
Members
1 post
4,453 battles

Olá, meu nome é Lucas Xavier sou conhecido como Pixyz no game, tenho boas ideias sobre dinâmica no jogo, nas quais poderia fazer toda diferença na qualidade do jogo.

Acho que as batalhas de Clan devem ser mais dinâmicas podendo invadir o porto dos outros clans e podendo ganhar recursos dos outros jogadores, acho que iria valorizar a competitividade.