You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Can you run two collections simultaneously?

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
6,498 posts
2,448 battles

Thanks to crates in the great Steam Bundles I started the Yamamoto collection and am about half way through.

Now there is the American collection.  Can I collect collectibles from both, or do I have to choose one?

Edited by iDuckman

[-PVE-]
Members
117 posts
9,353 battles

I am hoping that the Yamamoto collection has not stopped. I have been getting 1-2 items everyday until today. Has anyone got one today?

[TDG]
Members
1,221 posts
6,078 battles

It is my understanding that only one collection is generating items from the daily containers at any given time.

You can choose which one that is by using the toggle attached to the collection you want to receive items.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I do believe you can but can only split the three { if Premium is active} Missions between the Campaigns.  

[WOLF3]
Members
6,498 posts
2,448 battles

@Mykawa, I got one that last time I played, Monday.  No interruptions so far.

1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I do believe you can but can only split the three { if Premium is active} Missions between the Campaigns.  

Yah, I'm not doing the Yamo missions, only the collection.  No conflict there.

@YeOldeTraveller, I suspect that you're right.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,042 posts
3,588 battles
5 minutes ago, Mykawa said:

I am hoping that the Yamamoto collection has not stopped. I have been getting 1-2 items everyday until today. Has anyone got one today?

From my understanding The Yamamoto collection is permanently available. Never to be removed.

I don't know how having multiple collections running at the same time will work though. Will be interesting on whether or not both can run simultaneously, or only one at a time. Though I agree with @YeOldeTraveller that you may only be able to have one active at a time.

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
202 posts
4,011 battles

Those two collections are permanent, so you can finish Yamato before you start Halsey.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,195 posts
18,949 battles

Why not ask @gneisenau013 direct? 

Should be possible since they are two different RNG.

Basicly it should be: Player get container->SC or normal

If normal -> Yamamoto collection completed? No->RNG for collectible

next step -> Halsey collection completed? No->RNG for collectible

[SPTR]
Members
20,099 posts
5,402 battles

The HSF collection doesn't allow for simultaneous collecting with the Yamamoto Campaign, though switching does not remove what has already been collected in your accumulated crates. It may go the same for the American collection.

(Source: saved more than 120 containers of stuff, most while with the HSF collection, then switched to Yamamoto 100 crates into those. The HSF badges still stayed inside.)

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,087 posts
6,845 battles
2 hours ago, Mykawa said:

as far as i know Yamamoto is a permanent collection just like the USN collection will be, so theres no real rush to finish it

Edited by tcbaker777

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

No, you cannot run two collections at once. It would make sense to allow such a thing. Probably why we cannot. 

[WGA]
Administrator
701 posts
251 battles

You can only participate in one permanent collection at a time.  You of course can switch between these at any time you choose.