Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kelorn

[PSA] All CC's get Camo and Crate codes each month that can be used on ALL servers

6 comments in this topic

[ZR]
WoWS Community Contributors
267 posts
6,221 battles

There's been some confusion lately regarding the Community Contributor Subscriber Camo and Subscriber Crates. I'd like to provide some clarification on how they work.

Each month Wargaming gives EACH Community contributor a number of CC subscriber camo codes and a lesser number of CC Crates.

These codes can be input via the world of warships webportal for ANY region and be redeemed. In other words, if you get a code from an NA contributor, you can use it on your NA, SEA, RU, or EU account.

Camo

The subscriber camo codes award 10 camo's per code and you may only enter THREE camo codes per batch of monthly codes. In other words, if you somehow got four camo codes from the "May" batch, then only the first three codes entered would work. Note that Codes are usually good for three months (ie a "May" Code will work in May, June, and July)

The Camo stats are:

-3% to detectability, +4% to enemy dispersion, +150% to battle XP, +50% to commander XP, +100% to free XP

Containers

Similarly to the Camo codes, you may enter ONE container code per batch of monthly codes, no matter who gave you the code. In other words, if you somehow got two container codes from the "May" batch, one from me, and one from Hurz on EU, then only the first code entered would work. Note that Codes are usually good for three months (ie a "May" Code will work in May, June, and July)

The Containers MAY contain:

High chance:

• x50 CCT Subscriber Camo

• x50 Red Dragon

• x50 Wyvern

• x50 Ouroboros

• x50 Hydra

Medium chance:

• 100 000 Free XP

Low chance:

• Atago

• Mikhail Kutuzov

• Prinz Eugen

• Lo Yang

• Kidd

• Tirpitz

• Alabama

• Kii

• Gascogne

• Roma

Watch/listen/read your favorite (or not so favorite) CC's for your chance to win a cool prize every month!

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
855 posts
9,776 battles

What are the chance percentages for the Supercontainer?

We need to know before we subscribe...

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by Gerbertz
  • Cool 1

[ZR]
WoWS Community Contributors
267 posts
6,221 battles

Unknown at this time.

And subscribing isn't necessary, just participating in whatever giveaways each CC does.

For example, I intend to do a promosimple.com giveaway for my camo codes starting this week

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

I hope WG is actively auditing this for abuse via favoritism/nepotism/kickbacks from patreon backers, etc.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[NG-NL]
Members
5,018 posts
8,249 battles

Links to these will be posted in forums? Or do we need to subscribe?

[F_O_G]
Beta Testers
1 post
2,000 battles

Want some signal flags and a unique gamescom camouflage and flag for FREE?

Redeem this bonus code W0W54TG4M35C0M have fun..

Sign in to follow this