Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
S842

Can not log onto the public test server

10 comments in this topic

Members
176 posts
15,583 battles

The public test server for 0.7.5 was to have become active today (Thursday, May 16, 2018) at 5 am Pacific or 8 am Eastern time.  However, my every attempt to log on has failed.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I am running the latest version of the test server, and am using the correct password, plus I have no problem logging onto the regular server.

I am feeling a little foolish.  Got the day wrong.  Thanks for the answers guys.

Edited by S842
correction

Members
9,974 posts
3 minutes ago, S842 said:

The public test server for 0.7.5 was to have become active today (Thursday, May 16, 2018) at 5 am Pacific or 8 am Eastern time.  However, my every attempt to log on has failed.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I am running the latest version of the test server, and am using the correct password, plus I have no problem logging onto the regular server.

Public Test 0.7.5 starts Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 5:00AM PT.

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

Today is Wednesday, May 16, 2018. You have to wait one more day.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,949 posts
7,526 battles
16 minutes ago, S842 said:

Well, today for the NA server is Wed, May 16th, sooooooo. Knowing the actual date of the server in question is OP...?

Supertester
3,004 posts
10,057 battles
42 minutes ago, S842 said:

I am feeling a little foolish.  Got the day wrong.  Thanks for the answers guys.

lol It happens to most of us, regardless of what some people say.

PTS.thumb.JPG.767f29edcb99bceda86b7f118feaecd8.JPG

[TASC]
Members
15 posts
10,117 battles

Well, today is 5/17 and it's 10am EST.  I am trying to login to test server and it won't let me in. :(  What am I missing?

[TASC]
Members
145 posts
5,837 battles

maybe that you suck paul? lol no one tells me that i suck except greenie anymore. i miss you how have you been? to answer the question it was posted as 5pm west coast time so 8 pm east coast. take care sir

• Bad 1

[TDG]
Beta Testers
13 posts
1,146 battles
11 minutes ago, rutilius83 said:

maybe that you suck paul? lol no one tells me that i suck except greenie anymore. i miss you how have you been? to answer the question it was posted as 5pm west coast time so 8 pm east coast. take care sir

Hmm - web page said:

ROUND 1 STARTS: Thu. May 17 5:00 AM PT / your local time: Thu. May 17 8:00 AM

That is 8 AM (not PM) East coast. It is after 8 AM. It is not up.

Refresh the web page, at it now says:

ROUND 1 STARTS: Thu. May 17 9:30 AM PT / your local time: Thu. May 17 12:30 PM

Evidently something came up and it was delayed. It happens. But you don't have to be a !@#$%^& about it - and if you are going to, at least try to give good information....

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
897 posts
5,932 battles
18 hours ago, BURN_Miner said:

lol It happens to most of us, regardless of what some people say.

PTS.thumb.JPG.767f29edcb99bceda86b7f118feaecd8.JPG

Apologies Fleet,

The incorrect time was originally post on the Forums and the Portal but has now been corrected.

Go time = 9:30AM PT

Will do better next time.

#anchorsaweigh

[TASC]
Members
145 posts
5,837 battles
On 5/17/2018 at 10:32 AM, Ken_McGuire said:

Hmm - web page said:

ROUND 1 STARTS: Thu. May 17 5:00 AM PT / your local time: Thu. May 17 8:00 AM

That is 8 AM (not PM) East coast. It is after 8 AM. It is not up.

Refresh the web page, at it now says:

ROUND 1 STARTS: Thu. May 17 9:30 AM PT / your local time: Thu. May 17 12:30 PM

Evidently something came up and it was delayed. It happens. But you don't have to be a !@#$%^& about it - and if you are going to, at least try to give good information....

i was giving paul  @#$% about it because i know him and when we play together the person who is lower on the leader board at the end is told " he sucks" .  since paul has left the clan i'm in i haven't had him tell me "i suck" in weeks. i miss it and him, so i was saying hello in our loving way. 

as for wrong information, well " i suck " and can make a mistake now and then. 

Sign in to follow this