You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shwartzs

The moment you tell your friends its time to all leave and spend money else where

17 comments in this topic

[RCWR]
Members
10 posts

Shwartzs
Created 9 hours ago

I turned pink for shooting my team mate in same division (Real Life Friend), why cause we was side by side both shooting over an island, he got to close on two occasions. I even got a warning penalty. Why are you even penalizing division dmg. We both friends, we know there is only accidents going to happen. Fix your stupid pink system. I should not be pink for a simple mistake. Most of all I should not be getting penalized for division damage! That is just absolute garbage programming. And for some reason I'm now restricted to play only pve battles? well I'll tell you right now 28 days premium. You lift this and fix this issue. Or I'm done spending money and playing your game. No division what so ever should be penalized for their accidental damage upon each other. Friends don't Screw each over for kicks, yet when an accident happens we get penalized for it and restricted to pve battles.... looks like I'll have to quit playing unless you get it removed off my account. I'm not going to play those PVE battles. Either you remove it or we done....

• Funny 5
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 5

[WOLF3]
Members
6,465 posts
2,405 battles

I wonder if your post made any sense?  I can't read it because it's white on white. 

From the title that may be a good thing.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,663 posts
9,053 battles

Since you are restricted to Co-op you have been doing this quite a bit. What is so hard about not shooting the green ships?

1 minute ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

I don't  see anything

White on white, highlight the post. It is nothing more than another player claiming it wasn't his fault.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

Your own fault, reflect on your actions

Members
333 posts
3,410 battles

While the rules are very strict at the moment, I wouldn't expect WoWS to do anything about it until they begin to collect some data.  So don't expect anything to change any time soon.

Bye, for now... You might check back in 60 or 90 days and see if things have gotten any better.  You'll probably be able to tell by looking at the posts on the forum.

Beta Testers
35 posts
7,803 battles

Ive played almost 7k games and been pink MAYBE four times, usually from careless torps.  This game has many problems but in this case the problem IS YOU.  Stop...shooting.....teamates....its not hard Corky.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,663 posts
9,053 battles

This thread didn't start out well and is going down hill fast.

giphy.gif

[ARGSY]
Members
6,343 posts
4,275 battles
5 minutes ago, Shwartzs said:

and for anyone to say good bye so easily, you must be sucking those dev's [edited]....

:Smile_popcorn:

I can hear the banhammer approaching. It's gonna be here soon.

[BORK]
Members
256 posts
5,631 battles

black listing players should keep those players from being put in a match with you. (SWTOR did this for all the queues)

It would be useful for pink team killer types.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,916 battles

Bye then.

Seems you didn't have any idea what pink means. I would recommend to read the last patch notes. Seems you aren't pink but orange if you are forced to play PvE only. If you are orange you hit more then once any friendly.

What's that stupid idea that you get a special treatment because you have premium time? If that is true I could wipe out complete friendly teams without any punishment because I play since CBT and had nearly all the time premium. Add to this about 40+ premium ships. Your 30 days premium counts nothing compared to this.   

If you search a real reason to quit a game go to the BDO Forum

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-16th-may-2018.202226/

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,663 posts
9,053 battles
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

:Smile_popcorn:

I can hear the banhammer approaching. It's gonna be here soon.

:cap_popcorn::fish_boom::etc_red_button::Smile_popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

[BORK]
Members
256 posts
5,631 battles

youre not pink for a "simple mistake" you yourself admit to recieving a warning the first time you did it.

you got the warning for the "simple mistake"

you turned pink because you thought the warning didnt apply to you or was no big deal.

• Cool 1

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
9 minutes ago, Shwartzs said:

Vang, stfu dipsht its the dev's fault for even considering the division to be penalized...

[WGA]
Administrator
694 posts
251 battles

As a reminder, our forum rules do require posts should be constructive.  Thanks!

• Cool 1