You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

45 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

ONAVY Recruitment Square.png

ONAVY has open slots for those who want to participate in a team setting. We understand many people want to only participate in clan battles or certain events and many want to be part of a team but do not want to be constrained on conditions of clan membership. We only ask that you play regularly. We would love to have some new members who are as competitive as we are join in for some missions or division with us. This upcoming season we hope to run some dedicated teams for clan battles enabling for better synchronicity of battle and ability to enhance each other strengths and cover weaknesses resulting in more wins. As always communication is key to success. Give us a test drive , kick the tires, and if you don't like us we will give you a full refund and wish you all the best. In the off seasons we like to run training  missions against each other, run divisions anytime, any tiers. Most of us are older salts but we do have quite a few younger players as well...we don't discriminate due to age or "Win Rate".

Catch us in our Teamspeak channel at onavy.teamspeak.network  or find us at our website ONAVY.

Thank You for your time

Edited by C_D

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles
                                     |__
                                     |\/
                                     ---
                                     / | [
                              !      | |||
                            _/|     _/|-++'
                        +  +--|    |--|--|_ |-
                     { /|__|  |/\__|  |--- |||__/
                    +---------------___[}-_===_.'____                 /\
                ____`-' ||___-{]_| _[}-  |     |_[___\==--            \/   _
 __..._____--==/___]_|__|_____________________________[___\==--____,------' .7
|                                                                     BB-61/
 \_________________________________________________________________________|

You don't need to know code to come sail with us...

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

onavy1522110845wl6z.jpgonavy1522626041upxe.jpg

onavy1523092185dy9m.jpg

Come sail with ONAVY...we are for real.

Edited by C_D

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

Don't waste time in a clan that does nothing for you or is not active...bite the bullet, drop them, and come sail with real people and have real fun. We hope to run two 7 man divisions this next clan battle season...come kick some enemy butts with us!

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

Get Some! ... with ONAVY!

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles
On 5/29/2018 at 9:41 AM, Willy55_1955 said:

HEY, WHERE'S POPEYE?

GET Some!...I didn't want to use it without permission. :)

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

ONAVY has openings ...apply within --->

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

It's Official ONAVY is the rated the #1 Clan in World of Warships!

• Boring 1

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

Don't get left out again of Clan Battles...come join the fray...and even have fun while we battle...imagine that fun?

[ONAVY]
Members
147 posts
13,552 battles

OK, I'm interested. I'm currently in a clan that doesn't do clan battles, it's just about the clan port bonuses. I'm now interested in playing competitive and am looking for a clan that can balance out having fun while trying hard to win and playing as a team. I want to win but can take a loss without losing my feces and I don't want to play with people that can't. So the older crowd in this clan sounds like a fit.

I have been playing WOWS since OBT and it's the only game I play. I've been a DD main but have been mostly doing cruisers due to the changes to the game meta. I can play BB's ok but DD's are where I could contribute the most towards a team win with RU and KM cruisers a close 2nd.

I have all the T10 DD's, all with 19pt. captains.

I have Hindenburg, Moskva, and Des Moines with 19pt.ers and Minotaur is close. I play 10-15 matches per day spread around multiple ships. If I was playing competitive I would be inclined to focus my random matches on the ships I'll use in clan. You can check me out at clan  [VVV] or see more specific stats at Warships Today (batrastardly).

I'm a USN vet, '73-'80,  so if there is a ban on what people call "foul-language" I am not a good fit! (I call it "language")

So if I seem like a good fit for your clan let me know. If it's a go I'll send my bank routing number so we can get the direct deposit thing going. (Ummm, there is a paycheck involved, right?)

;-)

Thanks,

Das Bat

[ONAVY]
Members
147 posts
13,552 battles
On 5/16/2018 at 11:03 AM, C_D said:

ONAVY has open slots for those who want to participate in a team setting. We understand many people want to only participate in clan battles or certain events and many want to be part of a team but do not want to be constrained on conditions of clan membership. We only ask that you play regularly. We would love to have some new members who are as competitive as we are join in for some missions or division with us. This upcoming season we hope to run some dedicated teams for clan battles enabling for better synchronicity of battle and ability to enhance each other strengths and cover weaknesses resulting in more wins. As always communication is key to success. Give us a test drive , kick the tires, and if you don't like us we will give you a full refund and wish you all the best. In the off seasons we like to run training  missions against each other, run divisions anytime, any tiers. Most of us are older salts but we do have quite a few younger players as well...we don't discriminate due to age or "Win Rate".

Catch us in our Teamspeak channel at onavy.teamspeak.network  or find us at our website ONAVY.

Thank You for your time

ONAVY Recruitment Square.png

This a great pic.  I must be in this clan!

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles
22 hours ago, BatRastardly said:

OK, I'm interested. I'm currently in a clan that doesn't do clan battles, it's just about the clan port bonuses. I'm now interested in playing competitive and am looking for a clan that can balance out having fun while trying hard to win and playing as a team. I want to win but can take a loss without losing my feces and I don't want to play with people that can't. So the older crowd in this clan sounds like a fit.

I have been playing WOWS since OBT and it's the only game I play. I've been a DD main but have been mostly doing cruisers due to the changes to the game meta. I can play BB's ok but DD's are where I could contribute the most towards a team win with RU and KM cruisers a close 2nd.

I have all the T10 DD's, all with 19pt. captains.

I have Hindenburg, Moskva, and Des Moines with 19pt.ers and Minotaur is close. I play 10-15 matches per day spread around multiple ships. If I was playing competitive I would be inclined to focus my random matches on the ships I'll use in clan. You can check me out at clan  [VVV] or see more specific stats at Warships Today (batrastardly).

I'm a USN vet, '73-'80,  so if there is a ban on what people call "foul-language" I am not a good fit! (I call it "language")

So if I seem like a good fit for your clan let me know. If it's a go I'll send my bank routing number so we can get the direct deposit thing going. (Ummm, there is a paycheck involved, right?)

;-)

Thanks,

Das Bat

I'll hit ya up in game or message Old_Dood_61 or Willy55_1955 and tell em C_D sent ya...we'll get ya setup with that direct deposit asap!

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

We still have 4 slots for those who want to "Get Some"!

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

We have begun to stream some of the clan battles...check us out in action.

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles
17 hours ago, Soulcaller said:

Where do I sign up?

You have been a registered player since Dec of 2014. Do you really play that often or what's your story if you dont mind me asking a little bit more about yourself?

[RLGN]
Beta Testers
23 posts
1,414 battles

I'm pretty casual player (old dog who's lost his twitch reflexes), who's recently picked up WoWs (last couple of months) after becoming burned out on WoT.

Mainly looking for a some folks to division with and pick up on better game play. 

Edited by Soulcaller

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

Have room for three more...Get Some!

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles
10 hours ago, JimmySmithers said:

I am interested. I play off and on due to underway schedule as I am still active duty. What else would you guys like to know?

We appreciate the interest but you need to get a few more games under your belt. We are looking for people who are "Active" is our main requirement. you have been a member since 2011 with 70 battles this does not qualify as active. Thank you again for your interest.

[VFW]
Beta Testers
50 posts
2,408 battles

I'm interested in your clan. I've been playing for a long time but just really got active recently. I am having a blast and just got my first two T10s. I like cruiser play mostly but I also enjoy BBs. I really want to get into clan wars and learn the ropes. I play every day between 4-10 pm CST and anytime over the weekend. I'm a bit of a min-maxer and I run prem everything. My two T10s have 18+ point cpt (Montana/Hindenburg). My next ten will be the DM I think. I love to grind and have just about any tier. I want to div with clan mates as much as possible. My priority right now is to get more battles under my belt in my two tier tens then get the DM. 

If you guys think I would be a good fit to your clan and would like to talk with me, I will be online later today. Thanks!

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles
On 7/17/2018 at 7:53 AM, Vettish said:

I'm interested in your clan. I've been playing for a long time but just really got active recently. I am having a blast and just got my first two T10s. I like cruiser play mostly but I also enjoy BBs. I really want to get into clan wars and learn the ropes. I play every day between 4-10 pm CST and anytime over the weekend. I'm a bit of a min-maxer and I run prem everything. My two T10s have 18+ point cpt (Montana/Hindenburg). My next ten will be the DM I think. I love to grind and have just about any tier. I want to div with clan mates as much as possible. My priority right now is to get more battles under my belt in my two tier tens then get the DM. 

If you guys think I would be a good fit to your clan and would like to talk with me, I will be online later today. Thanks!

Invite sent sir...P.S. the Des Monies ROCKS! It is a killer.

Edited by C_D

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

Room for two more....come Get Some!

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles

Still room for a few more...get in on this seasons clan battles.