You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gear_Jamer

play style

6 comments in this topic

[PC]
[PC]
Members
89 posts
3,286 battles

I like the Japanese style as far as sniping long range i still need to get down the aiming on that part but what is best way to play the hole tier of japan battle ships

[TBW]
Members
6,413 posts
12,059 battles
49 minutes ago, Gear_Jamer said:

I like the jap style as far as sniping long range i still need to get down the aiming on that part but what is best way to play the hole tier of japan battle ships

You may like the style but what you lack is etiquette, Jap (pardon my french) is a derogatory term and has been discussed here on the forum recently. IJN is just 3 letters if you must abbreviate. You can be warned for using that term.

As for your question, Japanese BBs tend to stay back and snipe, they are not the best of brawlers.

[DRACS]
Members
3,504 posts

I'd strongly advise you to edit your post to add the rest of the letters before the mods kill your thread.

As for the Japanese* BBs, I agree ... I kinda like the rear support sniping style, although it should be noted that rear guard means 15km away, not 20. And even as a Japanese BB, you should know when it's time to push and play aggressively. If you stay too passive for the whole game, the odds of you winning are fairly slim.

Edited by KaptainKaybe

[PC]
[PC]
Members
89 posts
3,286 battles

well i have not seen where is the forums rule so i can read them okay found them next time well be better thanks for the warnning

Edited by Gear_Jamer

[STEM]
Beta Testers
83 posts
711 battles
23 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You may like the style but what you lack is etiquette, Jap (pardon my french) is a derogatory term and has been discussed here on the forum recently. IJN is just 3 letters if you must abbreviate. You can be warned for using that term.

As for your question, Japanese BBs tend to stay back and snipe, they are not the best of brawlers.

yeah funny how it's a white person making sure the derogatory history of that abbreviation stays alive instead of letting people use it out of laziness instead of malice. What is it, your casus belli to bully and/or virtue signal on behalf of a different "race" ??