You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gneisenau013

0.7.5 Public Test Bug Reports

100 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
900 posts
5,988 battles

Ahoy Fleet!

The 0.7.5 Public Test starts Thursday May 17, 2018 at 9:30 AM PT, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check out Wacko's little guide on how to report a bug here: 

Spoiler

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

Something that I have noticed that really helps in tracking this sort of thing is if you fill out the following information: 

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.

Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us examples on
how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
Historical Inaccuracies
Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you gave any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.
We reserve the right to add to this list :trollface :

Forgot to mention, Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

For each report please attach the python.log file from your Public Test client. That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

If possible, it would be perfect if you could attach our Special Public Test version WGCheck tool report ( you can find the tool attached to this message). 

You can find the instructions on how to use that tool here(instructions are given for the live server, however, they will be identical to Public test): 

Spoiler

Below I have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

This tool can be used as a way to run a diagnostic check on your game client, check to see if you're missing any game files (it will try and repair them if possible), and to gather necessary information our support team might need to address any tech/bug related issues. 

Once you have downloaded it, open the zip file and run the WGCheck.exe. After it has launched, please select the World of Warships icon and locate its directory. The default location is **C:\Games\World_of_Warships**

- Check the box labeled, *Add game client to the firewall exceptions*.

- Check the box labeled, *Extended network diagnostics*.

- Start the integrity check by selecting the orange *Start Diagnostics* button.

Be patient, it will take some time to finish.

In many instances, this should repair or at the very least diagnose what issue you may be having. 

If it doesn't resolve your issue, then I would like to ask that you please submit a support ticket to our CS team and please send us the WGCheck log that generates after the program has completed its check.

If the file size is too large for the support system, you may have to place it within a .zip file.

Lastly, if you have any mods installed on your PC, please remove them and run the check tool again (check your game client as well to see if removing the mod helped) before sending your info to us here in support. 

WGCheckQA_EN.zip

#anchorsaweigh

Members
2 posts
53 battles

I dont know if this is a bug or not, but the download button seems to be broken. i pressed it and nothing happened

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,310 battles
1 hour ago, Shadow_Shine said:

I dont know if this is a bug or not, but the download button seems to be broken. i pressed it and nothing happened

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... cough ... cough ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[5563]
Members
82 posts
14,178 battles

I believe what Rear Umikami was politely trying to tell the previous posters - the download does not work until tomorrow at 5 am pt. . . :cap_hmm:

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
1 post
4,788 battles

Strange, it is downloading for me just fine, and has been for the last couple of hours.  Ant it is currently 0036 PDT on 17 May.

[SFBBW]
[SFBBW]
Members
44 posts
8,490 battles

5am start time LIES from the Russian mobsters 

[WORX]
Members
1,877 posts
12,948 battles

Moscow have something in common with the Spaniards or anyone else in the Spanish community. Tell then that the party start at  6pm they don;t show up till 3 hrs later. However show them a

image.png.b82f7869393184b6c7a9c54c3c1ae764.pngOrimage.png.bd20fbccf6e1f74197277e1fc264794c.png

And they will show up faster then Winnie the pooh after some honey.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 1

Beta Testers
12 posts
Just now, Hyoudou_Issei_The_RDE said:

cant log in WARGAMING YOU LIE!

Wargaming being honest?????  you must be new here!!!!!

Alpha Tester
513 posts
6,198 battles
2 minutes ago, CrazySOB187 said:

Wargaming being honest?????  you must be new here!!!!!

it was a joke im not new here bin playing for 7 years xD 2 here and 5 on wot

[LEGIT]
Members
53 posts
17,438 battles

be nice if WG would open the server already ......

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
278 posts
8,494 battles

@Gneisenau013 Download went fine, but will not start as of 09:34 am EST. My guess like in the past it normally starts at 11:30am EST.

But maybe another bug on the RU side.

Members
2 posts
3,237 battles

Being able to log in or to play would be good. Getting a log in error message saying that there is no connection to server. Have never been able to get into this public test server. Down loading it was a waste of time.

[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
470 posts
11,976 battles

This is why its called a test....ok off to PUBG