You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Deltaboss18

Newish Player looking for half casual half serous clan

5 comments in this topic

[JNPR]
Members
21 posts
5,582 battles

Hello I have been playing this game casually with 0 cares about performance for about a year and a half. It was my unwind game. Over the past 3 to 4 months I've gotten more serious about it and care about the wins, and knowing ships and tactics.  I have had little exposure to clan activities but am interested. 

Main ships: Any cruiser but I'm especially font of German and Soviet lines. 

Tiers: mostly 5 to 6 but close to or have some  T7s

Willing to branch out to other ships or fill a role: yes 

Timezones: US afternoons, evenings and early night. I cant do late nights. 

I absolutely love teamplay and working with support or being support which is even better. I'd be much more willing to play roles like CV or DD when there's a team I can help. 

Once I have a group I can work with I'd be very willing to do clan wars. 

Currently I have no one to division with so I'm looking forward to having a group I can play with as a team. 

Edited by Deltaboss18

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,252 battles

If you have twitch and are willing to use it, you can apply to our clan

Sea Wolves

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,845 posts
11,558 battles

Come hang out on the SYN discord, see if you like our vibe. The link is in my signature.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,327 posts
10,736 battles
1 hour ago, Deltaboss18 said:

Hello I have been playing this game casually with 0 cares about performance for about a year and a half. It was my unwind game. Over the past 3 to 4 months I've gotten more serious about it and care about the wins, and knowing ships and tactics.  I have had little exposure to clan activities but am interested. 

Main ships: Any cruiser but I'm especially font of German and Soviet lines. 

Tiers: mostly 5 to 6 but close to or have some  T7s

Willing to branch out to other ships or fill a role: yes 

Timezones: US adternoons, evenings and early night. I cant do late nights. 

I absolutely love teamplay and working with support or being support which is even better. I'd be much more willing to play roles like CV or DD when there's a team I can help. 

Once I have a group I can work with I'd be very willing to do clan wars. 

Currently I have no one to division with so I'm looking forward to having a group I can play with as a team. 

Hey DeltaBoss!

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png    is recruiting!

We are a "casually competitive" organization that was founded by a military veteran and welcomes all military as well as non-military gamers!  Based on your stated game-play style, it sounds like you would fit right in with us.... and TSG4 would be more than happy to welcome you aboard!