Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HarryVoyager

Getting the USS Texas?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
102 posts
633 battles

So just came back to World of Warships after an extended break, and just discovered the USS Texas is a promo ship.

Does anyone know how to get the ship currently? This is one of those ships that I've wanted since before the game was released, and it looks like I've already missed a couple of rounds of trying to get it.

Thank you,

Harry Voyager

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

Last month it was part of the twitch prime gifts. I’m sure it will come back at some point but it ended a few weeks ago.

[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,011 battles
3 hours ago, HarryVoyager said:

So just came back to World of Warships after an extended break, and just discovered the USS Texas is a promo ship.

Does anyone know how to get the ship currently? This is one of those ships that I've wanted since before the game was released, and it looks like I've already missed a couple of rounds of trying to get it.

Thank you,

Harry Voyager

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/xxEVbe1

You may be able to get it with this link I know you can use it if you haven't played for 60 days or something like that, you also get the Diana and a couple of other gifts.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,054 posts
14,457 battles

Texas has come on gone several times with the store.  Just keep an eye out on the News page.  Among the updates there, WG regularly posts up upcoming ships and changes in the Premium Shop.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this