Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Do you ever feel... Alone?

16 comments in this topic

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

I decided to play a quick co op to get ready for ranked in Yamato (get used to the velocity and stuff) and this happened.5afbadac35405_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_05.15-21_02_58_01.thumb.png.2e1a411d1f6dec6e1c6268e9fc2bbebf.png 

Edited by CarbonButtprint
  • Cool 1

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,525 posts
4,416 battles

I don't play T10 co-op, but my understanding is that it's extremely difficult or impossible to make a net profit on credits. I imagine that's the reason T10 co-op is empty.

• Cool 1

[NAVY]
Members
1,009 posts
3,767 battles

LOL. Not sure how many play Co-Op at tier X though.... apparently not hardly any. :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,866 posts
5,255 battles

If you’re ever feeling lonely and you’re home by yourself... watch a scary movie.  You won’t feel alone in the house anymore.

• Funny 2

[NAVY]
Members
1,009 posts
3,767 battles
8 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

If you’re ever feeling lonely and you’re home by yourself... watch a scary movie.  You won’t feel alone in the house anymore.

You got that right. The misses was out with her girlfriends one Saturday night and I decided to throw some bratwurst on the grill, have a few beers, and watch The Ring by myself, the original 1998 Japanese one... not the 2002 American remake. Yeah. I won't do that again, lol... watch the movie but the beer and brats were tasty.

• Funny 2

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles

At least the chat will be civil

[WORX]
Members
1,829 posts
12,872 battles

the definition of no mans land,  I was thinking of taking out the DM for a spin in co-Op. Considering the cost, that is economical suicide. All considering, if you want to play alone then tier X co-op is the way to go.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Grab a Big Bottle Of KY Bourbon...... You won't care if your alone..... You will be Happy nobody can see you  F up in a Co-Op Battle.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,103 posts
42 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I decided to play a quick co op to get ready for ranked in Yamato (get used to the velocity and stuff) and this happened.5afbadac35405_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_05.15-21_02_58_01.thumb.png.2e1a411d1f6dec6e1c6268e9fc2bbebf.png 

It is not uncommon. The green bots will be dead in about 30 seconds, leaving you to deal with the red team by yourself. It is excellent practice for randoms.

• Funny 3

[WOLF9]
Members
1,103 posts
38 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

I don't play T10 co-op, but my understanding is that it's extremely difficult or impossible to make a net profit on credits. I imagine that's the reason T10 co-op is empty.

Yamato can turn a profit in coop without much trouble if you snagged that High School Fleet camo that they gave out for some combat mission a while back.

Members
161 posts
1,304 battles
1 hour ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

I heard that's also true in random if you don't have premium camo (permanent or otherwise) or premium account time

[RLGN]
Members
8,244 posts
17,255 battles
2 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

At least the chat will be civil

I  focus my kvetching on WG itself because of the vagaries of bot programming...

Great place to vent and be as salty as I care to be, because no one else is there to fling negative karma.

2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

the definition of no mans land,  I was thinking of taking out the DM for a spin in co-Op. Considering the cost, that is economical suicide. All considering, if you want to play alone then tier X co-op is the way to go.

Not really. Tier ten can go to hell as far as I'm concerned, but the few times I have played DM it hasn't been that bad.

2 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

It is not uncommon. The green bots will be dead in about 30 seconds, leaving you to deal with the red team by yourself. It is excellent practice for randoms.

Great times in Bogue at least. Fight a lot of battles at Solo Warrior odds for exactly that reason.

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles
20 hours ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

I have the perma camo for Yamato so I don't lose money, but I don't gain any either. 

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts

Do you ever feel... Alone?

only when I'm in a crowded room...

[INTEL]
Members
8,577 posts
25,666 battles
On 5/15/2018 at 9:11 PM, Super_Dreadnought said:

Usually the MM puts T8s and T9s into the mix, so generally there are other players in. But this is not unusual. Lots of people used to exit when they got games like that, including me. WG punishes that now. I imagine that many people are simply going to alt-tab out or drive to the edge and park or similar if they get such matches. Some players dont mind them, but there is no reason that WG can't relax the 30 second Coop match MM restriction so that we can get other humans in the match. They just won't. 

@CarbonButtprintif you want to do T10 coop and I am in game, shoot me a PM, always fine with doing coop matches, and happy to make new friends.

Edited by Taichunger

Sign in to follow this