Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Curly__san

Huanghe; Light cruiser that could

6 comments in this topic

[TURDS]
Members
575 posts
3,890 battles

Very fun Newport run in the Huanghe. Quite surprised I did this well.  Will definitely add her to the rotation.

Yes, death by intentional ram. Torps were on reload, low hp close proximity to Konig. Knew it wouldn't kill him but there was no other way to damage him at that point. Did an added 8k dmg to target so..

World of Warships 5_15_2018 8_03_10 PM.png

World of Warships 5_15_2018 8_02_58 PM.png

World of Warships 5_15_2018 8_04_38 PM.png

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,828 battles

Why are you appologizing for ramming?

It is a valid tactic....i dont get it. It was placed in the game, it is a historically accurate means of winning, yet i see people whine about it all the time.

Good game!

Members
288 posts
9,467 battles

just keep that thing in co-op & scenarios, there is no reason to handicap a random match team with that mechanical butthole of a ship....

• Bad 3

[TURDS]
Members
575 posts
3,890 battles
14 hours ago, bigalow87 said:

just keep that thing in co-op & scenarios, there is no reason to handicap a random match team with that mechanical butthole of a ship....

Mechanical butthole of a ship; that's a good one. :cap_haloween:

Oddball of a ship that it is; if it could be made to perform that well in randoms, I'd happily take it there. Might require more familiarity with it than I have atm. 

Members
288 posts
9,467 battles
6 hours ago, Curly__san said:

Mechanical butthole of a ship; that's a good one. :cap_haloween:

I don't like to be crass, but it is appropriate in this case. I really enjoy playing quirky light cruisers, and there are few people as good as I am in them, but even I struggle to make Huanghe work consistently. It really struggles to compete at tier 6. See for yourself. My Marblehead even beats it in the XP department. It barely beats out my Yubari. Its just a high risk, low reward ship...

Capture.thumb.JPG.7abc0e7efcbe146debfe0a60f76cfba2.JPG

[TURDS]
Members
575 posts
3,890 battles
On 5/15/2018 at 8:22 PM, c3shooter said:

Why are you appologizing for ramming?

It is a valid tactic....i dont get it. It was placed in the game, it is a historically accurate means of winning, yet i see people whine about it all the time.

Good game!

Thank you. Just for that reason: to 'submarine' if you will, all the naysayers before they even get started. Because it is the intarwebs; regardless of what you post; some lord of the flies poster child will take issue with it. 

Sign in to follow this