You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Royalty29

Tier X recommendation ?

10 comments in this topic

[USD]
Members
1 post
2,479 battles

Ive been playing for some time but i dont have any tier x yet, i am good with bbs and dds but i would like to see what yall recommend for first tier x

[1NJS]
Members
322 posts
6,026 battles

For Cruisers: Hindenburg, Des Moines, Moskiva or Henry

For Destroyers: Gearing, Yueyang, Z52 or Khabarovsk

For Battleships: I don't know, maybe the Montana and Conqueror

[LEGIT]
Members
380 posts
8,563 battles

Whatever you seem to enjoy playing the most, most T X's are pretty good ships. Ships that contribute more to the team will give you better win rates though, like Des Moines, Moskva, since they have radar, yueyang is the same, Z-52 with it's Hydro, solid BB choices for competitive seem to be Montana and Yamato, because the 1 has a heavy, accurate super penetrating broadside that lolpens enemies who show too much side, and the other has a heavy, accurate super penetrating broadside that can lolpen even from the front.

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

All depends on what type of a DD/BB player you are. Ranged play? Tons of torps or guns? Brawling or no brawling?

Members
40 posts
4,323 battles

I personally have become rather partial to the Republique of late. She's pretty unconventional, but she does a lot of damage when you get her in the right situation.

[LEGIT]
Members
446 posts
6,396 battles

BB: long range DMG dealing ---> Yamato, midrange and CQC ---> Montana or G.kurfurst, Heavy HE spamming ----> Conqueror, High speed BB -----> Republique.

DD: Stealth torp boat ---> Shimakaze, Gunboat ----> Gearing, Khab, DD with super hydro ----> Z-52, DD with radar and deep water torp -----> Yueyang

Yamato has the biggest guns in the game and has thebest accuracy among all T10 BBs at long range.

Montana and Kurfurst have great armor the difference is that Kurfurst lacks the long range fighting capabilities then Montana but has Great Secondaries that deal high dmg when engaged in CQC.

Conqueror has great HE spamming potential and can deal a lot of dmg. Its a DOT ship. It has squishy armor but is compensated with super heal

Republique deal decent dmg but has bad despersion. Yet it boast the shortest reload time among all T10 BBs and has secondaries with high rate of fire ( tho there dmg is low) and is the fastest ( i think) among all T10 bbs

Shimakaze boast best concealment (5.6 with CE and mods) and has High dmg dealing torps, also 15 per salvo ( 1 rack 5 torps x 3)

Gearing has (in my opinion) second best torps ( next to shima) and decent concealment and Fire power, Khab on the other hand has great guns but torps are weak and has the highest detection range among all T10 dds.

Z-52 has weak torps and decent guns and concealment but has Super hydro ranging over 5km ( 5.1 or so) and its duration is long

Yueyang can swap its smoke with radar ( the only dd that is capable of doin in T10) has decent torps dmg but due to its deep water torps it can only hit CA/CL and BBs. As for guns they are same as Gearings

For a BB I personally recommend Kurfurst as a Starting ship and for DDs if you want torp boat Shimakaze if gunboat then Gearing or Yueyang

Edited by KAGA_kaini

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,731 posts
2,617 battles

I would try Montana or Gearing since you aren’t too far from getting either. 

Members
3,562 posts
6,867 battles
50 minutes ago, Royalty29 said:

Ive been playing for some time but i dont have any tier x yet, i am good with bbs and dds but i would like to see what yall recommend for first tier x

Don't. Yet. You won't get the answer you want here. I went in to tier X way too soon and then dropped back and waited until I was ready.

Watch some vids on various ships, Flamu in particular, then follow your gut and heart.

[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles
1 hour ago, Royalty29 said:

The one you are closest to getting.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,866 posts
5,255 battles

I have several.  But Kurfürst is finally the one I’m happy with.  A brawling monster.