Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
fbrrhd

Syn'd clan drops

9 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
624 posts
22,454 battles

Syn'd clan drops have to go. Just had a sync with 8 of one clan 4 aside and they admitted they all were in communication with Team speak!

• Boring 2

[NOBS]
Members
552 posts
5,967 battles

So is your problem with them being in a clan together or that they are using team speak?

Because when I'm divisioned up we use discord to talk. 

Edited by Capt_h2o
English from pig english

[5D5]
Members
2,293 posts
14,409 battles

OMG OMG there were multiple of them and they happen to be using a chat channel. Did they coordinate to throw the game to one side? If not, you have no issue.

• Cool 2

[SIDE]
Members
1,262 posts
8,875 battles

You really can't prove one side or the other were in collusion with each to throw the match to one side, unless they admit that in chat and you had replays/screenshot activated. 

It really is bad for the game. If I were in a clan, and was asked to participate, I would seriously think about my clan choice.

That being said, if they were in teamspeak, and just having fun, taunting each other etc, that's a different thing. As long as they are not giving out positions and/or actively trying to throw the match, I don't see too much harm in it.

The thing is, you never really know. :Smile_sad:

Edited by _Rumple_
  • Cool 1

[NOBS]
Members
552 posts
5,967 battles
8 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

OMG OMG there were multiple of them and they happen to be using a chat channel. Did they coordinate to throw the game to one side? If not, you have no issue.

If they did, what did the 4 losers do to end up having to throw the battle?

With that said, I saw a battle the other day where the CV continued to send all of its planes to one ship to get shot down so that he could finish a mission. 

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,622 posts
8,912 battles

I dont see this being a issue unless like its been said one side throws the game. 

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,353 posts
9,549 battles

In my bunch of friends (we have more in discord than in the actual clan, mostly from laziness) it's not uncommon for us to end up on different sides in Random or Ranked. We try and take each other out just the same, recon by torpedo gets even more amusing, and we cut nobody any slack.

[TDRB]
Members
1,122 posts
4,262 battles

In my bunch of friends (we have more in discord than in the actual clan, mostly from laziness) it's not uncommon for us to end up on different sides in Random or Ranked. We try and take each other out just the same, recon by torpedo gets even more amusing, and we cut nobody any slack.

There is only 4 in our little group and known each other for over 20 years. We've been using Skype but I think we may try Discord. The idea battle ends with us 4 the only ones left to face off for the victory. Yes, you better be prepared to catch some grief if you get sunk.

Sign in to follow this