You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
X_DEADPOOL_X1198

Team Recruitments

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,003 battles

So My friend has a gaming organization where he has teams that play competitive games like Rainbow six siege and so on. His rainbow team is going to dream hack and he feels confident to expand is "hand" into other games I recommended him to take a look at this game and he loves it. I told him I would do the research for creating a competitive team however I'm either reading over the rules and guidelines to create one or I just can't find a direct answer. I would really appreciate if someone would leave a link or explain what he would need to make an application to join the team and requirements for players tom play competitively. What skill set do players need to be to be capable of playing competitively and is it as simple as giving a clan a name and putting them in competitions? Thanks again guys good luck and fair seas! 

Edited by X_DEADPOOL_X1198

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,322 posts
10,709 battles

Based on the announcement from Wargaming at the end of Clan Wars Season 2 last month... there are 5,081 clans already in existence on the NA server.........

WoWs Clans - Apr 2018.png

There are already a **TON** of  "super-competitive"  clans (teams) in WoWs.... some examples would be [RNG], [APOC], [O7], [-I-], [CUTE] etc..... so there should be no real need to form yet another competitive clan when so many already exist.  If he is wanting to enter WoWs and be a highly competitive player, I would recommend contacting some of these competitive organization and applying for member ship with them.

The same can be said of "casually-competitive" clans which ride the middle ground between competitive and casual/social gaming such as [TSG4], [FF], [POP], etc....

and of course there are the "completely casual/social only" clans such as the various [WOLF] groups.

Wargaming is definitely not going to prevent someone from forming another clan... because forming another clan means more money into their pocket from the doubloons/money clan creation fee! Besides, with the sheer number of clans in World of Warships, coupled with such a wide variety of clan game-play styles... there really is no need to form yet another clan just to find your gaming niche... unless it has more to do with your own Ego instead of trying to find your "perfect fit".

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,297 battles
On 5/16/2018 at 7:28 AM, Nocona said:

Based on the announcement from Wargaming at the end of Clan Wars Season 2 last month... there are 5,081 clans already in existence on the NA server.........

WoWs Clans - Apr 2018.png

There are already a **TON** of  "super-competitive"  clans (teams) in WoWs.... some examples would be [RNG], [APOC], [O7], [-I-], [CUTE] etc..... so there should be no real need to form yet another competitive clan when so many already exist.  If he is wanting to enter WoWs and be a highly competitive player, I would recommend contacting some of these competitive organization and applying for member ship with them.

The same can be said of "casually-competitive" clans which ride the middle ground between competitive and casual/social gaming such as [TSG4], [FF], [POP], etc....

and of course there are the "completely casual/social only" clans such as the various [WOLF] groups.

Wargaming is definitely not going to prevent someone from forming another clan... because forming another clan means more money into their pocket from the doubloons/money clan creation fee! Besides, with the sheer number of clans in World of Warships, coupled with such a wide variety of clan game-play styles... there really is no need to form yet another clan just to find your gaming niche... unless it has more to do with your own Ego instead of trying to find your "perfect fit".

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

Dang don't listen to this crock of shite...make your own clan bro and welcome aboard...the more the merrier! Your own Ego??? what a donkeys rear end you are dood from TSG4 ...your logo says friendly clan but you are one negative person. I wonder if your clan mates know about all the negative shite you post? I am thinking not.

Yes dood pay the dabloons and dive in...create a clan and get good or have fun whatever you want to do don't listen to the first person to respond to your thread good grief some welcome.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,322 posts
10,709 battles
1 hour ago, C_D said:

Dang don't listen to this crock of shite...make your own clan bro and welcome aboard...the more the merrier! Your own Ego??? what a donkeys rear end you are dood from TSG4 ...your logo says friendly clan but you are one negative person. I wonder if your clan mates know about all the negative shite you post? I am thinking not.

Yes dood pay the dabloons and dive in...create a clan and get good or have fun whatever you want to do don't listen to the first person to respond to your thread good grief some welcome.

Hey X_DEADPOOL_X1198!

C_D there really hates me... lol... and would rather attack me than take the time to understand the basic information presented in a post that I was trying to offer helpful alternative suggestions for clans.  Since he is too damned lazy (or under-educated) to fully understand the numbers that are involved and referenced above, let's crunch the numbers for him!

As evidenced in the server population API for the North america (NA) server provided at http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Servers , there are 29,000 member accounts available from which to recruit. As already stated in my previous post from Wargaming (WG), there were 5,081 clans already in existence (at that time).  For the sake of simplicity, we will use the lowest/base number of member slots per clan of 30 (we will not even consider that many clans have already increased the size of their clan by expanding the HQ section of their clan base).

So in order to have a "full" clan.... here are the numbers:

29,000 players divided by 30 slots per clan for a "full" clan = 967 clans with completely full membership slots.

29,000 players divided by the 5,081 clans in existence as of the time of my OP = an average of 5.7 (or 6) members per clan.

There just is not enough players on the NA server to fully support "completely full" clans... and creating more new clans only serves to lower those numbers.

The intent of my initial response to this thread was to clarify that players coming into World of Warships have a plethora of clan options from which to choose... ranging from the "super-highly competitive" clans all the way down to the "completely social" clans. Somewhere in WoWs there is already a clan created that will certainly fit each players own individual play-style.... it just takes a little effort to research all of the clans and find the right one that fits!

Yes.... "The More The Merrier" is accurate in terms of Players on WoWs... based on the 29,000 player count. However, putting that player count number into proper perspective when weighed against the number of clans already created in the game, it just simply does not apply to the number of clans and will eventually (and for C-D's lower intelligence level, that means "over a long period of time") serve to kill-off all clans.... including TSG4 and ONAVY.. as the player base continues to spread between an ever-increasing number of clans. (I have crayons available if you need them, C_D)

C-D's other attacks on me (and TSG4) are a moot point because it is useless to get an under-educated person with such base intelligence to understand higher concepts than their own mental abilities.  So as I stated in my original reply... there are TONS of clans for you and your friend to choose from (and I even went so far as to offer some examples of each type of clan) and even the clans in each category have their own sets of preferred member play-styles!  So you really need to be patient... take the time that is required to research and investigate each clan in which you are interested and not feel "rushed" to join anyone. Doing so and not "rushing" will lead to a much more pleasant over-all clan experience for you guys!

And yes, according to the hard facts and evidenced numbers... with such a wide variety of clan game-play styles and just the sheer number of clans already created... there really is no need to form yet another clan just to find your gaming niche... unless it has more to do with your own Ego instead of trying to find your "perfect fit".

• Boring 1

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,297 battles

Must of hit close to the mark...Ego bruised. I don't hate ya but I will call bullshite when I see it. Have a Great Day Nocona!