You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

114 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
896 posts
5,932 battles

Ahoy Fleet!

Public Test 0.7.5 starts Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 9:30AM PT.

Please use provide any feedback/suggestions regarding these items coming up in 0.7.5 in the order of priority (purple - important; yellow - medium; blue - low)

• U.S. Cruisers
  • In-Battle Notifications
  • Collaboration with Azur Lane
  • Audio Improvements
  • Other Improvements and Fixes

Please note this is for feedback/suggestions only.

For any bug related items or reports, please direct your posts here:

#anchorsaweigh

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
202 posts
3,993 battles

I'm looking forward to this one. Clan Battles were going on during the last Public Test. Ranked has been like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer. It feels good when you stop... So, Rank 10 is good enough for me this time around.

• Funny 2

[P_P]
Members
15 posts
2,232 battles

Looking forward to the Cruiser changes, maybe ill get better in that class of Ship.....maybe :cap_haloween:

[WOLF3]
Members
6,439 posts
2,405 battles

The first round will involve the original tech tree of U.S. cruisers while the second round will see the heavy ships replaced and moved.

This part of the announcement is very confusing.  I *think* you mean that the first part will involve moving Cleveland and adjusting the CA line (as illustrated in the interim tech tree nearby).

But then, what do you mean by your description of the second part?  It should deal with the *light* ships (CLs) since the "heavy" ships (CAs) have already been done in the 1st part.

And what is a "round", anyway?  A version release?  So the new CLs will appear in 0.7.6??

PLEASE be clear in your public announcements.

[TDG]
Members
1,185 posts
5,998 battles

It almost sounds like the first weekend will be everything but the Main Line adjustments.

Then, the second weekend will have all the moves and compensation, so the players can see what that will look like.

I think the CL line will be completed in 0.7.6, but is just my read.

• Cool 1

[RCN]
Members
31 posts
10,242 battles

Looking forward to testing the old ships at their new tiers. When i ground through this line originally, It was painfull at tier 7  and 8.

Edited by CSM_HQ_Coy

[JCMNR]
Members
136 posts
12,246 battles

I know its a little early for feedback since the PT has not yet commenced, but already I found a little bug.

I did not realize till after trying to launch the test client that it didn't), I right-clicked and selected Exit. The icon in the task tray disappeared, however, the Launcher interface remained. I had to kill the process in Task Manager in order to get it off the desktop. In other words, going to the task tray, right clicking on the PT Icon and selecting 'exit' did not close the PT Launcher.

No, I did not have both regular client and PT client running together. Neither of them will allow them both to run simultaneously. Or at least I have never been able to experience them both running. If one is running, the other will inform you "Already running". I hope I helped somehow. :) GLA

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
315 posts
9,916 battles

9:20 AM EDT and the test server is not up yet. 8:00 AM EDT was the announced start time. Problems?

[WGA]
896 posts
5,932 battles

Ahoy Fleet,

I'm going to bite the bullet on this one. Please note the correct start time of 9:30AM PT.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Will do better next time.

#anchorsaweigh 

[WGA]
896 posts
5,932 battles
40 minutes ago, Willy55_1955 said:

9:20 AM EDT and the test server is not up yet. 8:00 AM EDT was the announced start time. Problems?

Apologies, time was not posted correctly on the OP. I've since updated it.

Will do better next time. See you guys online at 09:30AM PT.

#anchorsaweigh

[SW]
[SW]
Members
131 posts
17,008 battles

I am not seeing the cruiser split in my tech tree.  All ships to be changed are listed as (old). 

I keep going back to the news report on PT7.5 but don't see anything on how to activate the tree changes.

Guess I am not awake yet.

[B2P]
Members
7 posts
3,985 battles

The first round only has old tech tree, it's the second round that will have split I believe. It wasn't worded very clearly.

[WNSTN]
Members
2 posts
1,732 battles

The Buffalo isn't in the tech tree...per the note"A new ship—flag_USA.png normal.png IXBuffalo —takes her place at Tier IX. The ship carries twelve 203mm guns with super heavy AP rounds, perfectly embodying the notion of a heavy cruiser in the game."

[WNSTN]
Members
2 posts
1,732 battles
18 minutes ago, IchiTsuyoi said:

The first round only has old tech tree, it's the second round that will have split I believe. It wasn't worded very clearly.

How I read it was, Buffalo was going to be added on 7.5, tier changes and the Cleve to T8...The PTS doesn't reflect that currently. 7.6 brings the rest of the light USN cruisers to the game.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
18 posts
6,966 battles

Wrong location to report  Deleted

7_5_crash1.jpg

Edited by quabis
wrong location to report

[KSD]
Members
68 posts
3,356 battles
24 minutes ago, RoboDinoBot said:

How I read it was, Buffalo was going to be added on 7.5, tier changes and the Cleve to T8...The PTS doesn't reflect that currently. 7.6 brings the rest of the light USN cruisers to the game.

Thats what I had read as well. Slightly confused.

• Cool 1

[GT99]
Members
149 posts
5,451 battles

Yeah, I was looking for re-tiered ships.

What are we testing?

Edited by T1mb3rWo1f
?
  • Cool 1

[TDG]
Beta Testers
13 posts
1,146 battles
2 minutes ago, T1mb3rWo1f said:

Yeah, I was looking for re-tiered ships.

What are we testing?

Personally I enjoyed testing IFHE on the old Cleveland. Night and Day over what I can do with my Captain without it...

But doing a token battle that way doesn't help WG in any way.

• Cool 1

[GT99]
Members
149 posts
5,451 battles
Just now, Ken_McGuire said:

Personally I enjoyed testing IFHE on the old Cleveland. Night and Day over what I can do with my Captain without it...

But doing a token battle that way doesn't help WG in any way.

Yeah, I tried that out myself in the first battle of the day, but after that, it's kind of meh. I already have all of the US tech tree cruisers. What is the incentive to play them with no gain other than some flags?

[TDG]
Beta Testers
13 posts
1,146 battles

Personally I was looking forward to the preview of the new ships - and the USN Cruiser Collection mission. While I saw the Halsey campaign, I was disappointed in what else there was to test.

Yeah, I suppose I could go running around in ships way above my skill/experience level. But for me, experiencing what the Captain skills actual do is of the most help for me in learning the game.

Members
30 posts
305 battles

Don't know which changes you did to SOUND mixing, a part from the one you mention here, but I'm really HAPPY with this!

Finally I can better mix the sounds, I can here the voice messages clearly and not mixed with a lot of noises, fx sounds, I can really decide to keep lower the guns or higher the Ambient.

In other words: it seems that you can really mix the music, voices, sound fx in the way you like! Or, as in my case, depending on which output you use, before using earphones was really a pain for the loudness of the explosions, shells hitting, fires and so on!

Thanks!

I look forward for the Second part to test the new US crunchers!

And to see the Cammos made by Azur Lane for the Collection

Edited by Redvenge

Members
30 posts
305 battles
2 hours ago, Grampy2015 said:

I am not seeing the cruiser split in my tech tree.  All ships to be changed are listed as (old). 

I keep going back to the news report on PT7.5 but don't see anything on how to activate the tree changes.

Guess I am not awake yet.

I asked in the Battle , they're coming on the PT Second part