Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
awesomeartichokes

Help BB campers to Uncamp

5 comments in this topic

Members
248 posts
10,419 battles

There is a lot of grief to BB players about "why aren't you pushing!" 

Whenever I push in a BB I just end up dead. I really struggle with getting the position and shot placement down. So I camp because a dead BB is the only thing more useless than a camping BB. Personally I prefer DDs and CAs because when I misposition (always!) I can bravely run away. When I play BBs, I have a much harder time recovering.

Now that the Training Room mode is available - it now on me more to figure out the shot placement and positioning. I am hoping that WG adds more visual aids to help the BB campers feel that they can still perform without getting instant deleted.

Suggestion to WG:

• indicators in the training room to help people understand where the terrain shadows them from fire.
  • Change the mountain indicator if only SOME turrets are blocked.
  • Have turret indicator at bottom indicate which turrets will fire shells that will clear the terrain.
  • Add option to not fire turrets that will hit terrain within 2km.  (farther away I might be shooting where I think an unspotted target ship will end up. (I am expecting a target to transit in front of the shot before it hits terrain) Along with an alternative fire button to override the no fire decision.
  • Play tone to indicate a partial firing or a complete lack of firing due to terrain.

Background: I have had cases where the middle turret can successfully shoot but not my bow which is sticking out getting hammered.

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,347 posts
9,543 battles

Just leave them to the Shimakaze's and Asashio's, that will usually get them un-camped real quick.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TSPC]
Members
178 posts
6,477 battles
2 hours ago, SgtBeltfed said:

Just leave them to the Shimakaze's and Asashio's, that will usually get them un-camped real quick.

Definitely isn't easier for them to play even further back

Members
2 posts
4,231 battles

Asashios don't uncamp shite, all they do is murder the BBs that are TRYING to push. I can't understand why they thought that would actually fix that.

Think I smell a cash grab :P 

Sign in to follow this