You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
A_FIELD_MARSHAL

US Cruisers Split Question

6 comments in this topic

[STW-N]
Alpha Tester
368 posts
2,213 battles

I currently have the Prem Camo on my Baltimore when the split happens and Baltimore moves down one tier and I get the new Tier IX ship do I still get the prem camo for that new ship?

Members
610 posts

Another question I have three USA 19 point captains. Is it worth it to move them to three of the Cruisers. Is it worth 500 doubloons to additionally qual them for that cruiser

Thanks

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles

If you have the permanent camo on the baltimore you should get the camo on the new tier IX as well as the baltimore at tier VIII

[5BS]
Members
4,766 posts
24 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Another question I have three USA 19 point captains. Is it worth it to move them to three of the Cruisers. Is it worth 500 doubloons to additionally qual them for that cruiser

Thanks

Dont move any Captains now. The response to the RU DD split was fine other than Captain training and WGing may change how they approach it/offer free retraining/discounts on respecs during the split. Any gold/time spent moving them around right now is wasted. Just. Have. Patience.

32 minutes ago, A_FIELD_MARSHAL said:

I currently have the Prem Camo on my Baltimore when the split happens and Baltimore moves down one tier and I get the new Tier IX ship do I still get the prem camo for that new ship?

Going by what happened during the RU DD split, which this is copying, you will receive two new camos upon the split: 1 for the new T8 Baltimore, and one for the new T9 Buffalo. You will *not* receive the new T9 Seattle's perm camo.

• Cool 2

[WOLF7]
Members
126 posts
3,240 battles

Guys, i Will use this Topic for my doubt as well, in order to get the New tier 9 ship, do i have to have the Baltimore bought and researched? Because i have Free XP to research It, but not money to buy It.

[TDG]
Members
1,185 posts
5,998 battles
44 minutes ago, demeflac said:

Guys, i Will use this Topic for my doubt as well, in order to get the New tier 9 ship, do i have to have the Baltimore bought and researched? Because i have Free XP to research It, but not money to buy It.

If Tier 9 Baltimore is unlocked, you should have Tier 9 Buffalo unlocked after the split.

The Ship XP on New Orleans should be on Tier 8 Baltimore after the split, so I'm not sure it is worth the Free XP.  I would hope the cost for Tier 9 Buffalo isn't much more (if any) than Tier 9 Baltimore.

Edited by YeOldeTraveller
  • Cool 1